YMMV: The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
- All Animation Is Disney - Averted when Rob Zombie stated that he got former Disney animators to animate something "filthy". However the art style isn't Disney; it tends towards a Ren and Stimpy-esque look. This is often mistaken as a collaboration between Ralph Bakshi and John Kricfalusi. But former Spumco workers helped out on this as well.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The Movie.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Most of it.
- Ear Worm - At least a few songs are pretty catchy. Woe be to anyone singing them aloud in public.
- "Zombie Nazis *insert verb here*"
- "She's the girl you read about in girly magazines..."
- "Hey there mister that's your sister boners are a-popping at the Cat Fight!"
- T Here's also the Banjo and Sullivan song at the end of the movie.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: The Haunted World Of El Superbeasto may look like it was done by Spumco, but its not all appropriate for anyone under 18.