- The Bullshit Battles: F-Zero, which is pretty much a Let's Play of F-Zero X between AzureBlade49 and his buddy Jaymonius. Unfortunately, J-Man isn't all that great and only seems to win when Azura overshoots. As time goes on, J-Man creeps closer and closer to the brink of madness. By the time they reach Fire Field, he's lost it. He starts producing high-pitched whines and screams as he speaks of "dying a painful death" and drops one F-bomb after another. Eventually, he plummets to a fiery death below. Meanwhile, Azura is eating this up and shouts, "Who's the Captain now, bitch?!" Parodied here. (Backup link here.)
Jaymonius: AAAAAAAHHH, OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! AHHH!!! I'm gonna die a painful death! OWWWIE! AHHHH! UAHH! OH MY GOD IT'S TOO FAST!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAA!!!
- If your machine is destroyed due to a depleted energy meter, it explodes into what looks like a lump of coal. Merry F-Zero Christmas!
- In the X Cup, some of the randomly generated courses are A.I. killers; all 29 opponents will either jump off to their deaths or destroy each other, leaving first place a simple matter of finishing the course at your own pace. Grand example here where, unlike other examples, this one dumps all 29 of the other racers to their doom in twenty seconds.
- Mr. Zero shaking in his boots while interviewing evil/intimidating racers.
- Some of the bonus endings qualify.
- The other Let's Play, as described on the main page. Most notably, The Tale of Sephiroth Goku the Stampede has its own page at this very wiki.
- Episode 21 of the anime digresses into one big racing equivalent of a Cat Fight, complete with No Fair Cheating in the form of Lisa calling for her crew's Humongous Mecha and Lucy performing a Macross Missile Massacre. The best example comes from Jody, who tricks out her White Cat with a positron cannon and nonchalantly opens fire on the other female racers. Even Black Shadow is at a loss of words. It all ends with all the named ladies either eliminated from falling off the track or disqualified for bringing weaponry to the race, and the Announcer cancelling the race and urging the audience to flee.