Awesome Music: F-Zero
Whether it's the horns from the SNES game, the electric guitar of X, or the trance techno of AX/GX, they're all awesome in some form to fit with the intensity of racing at 2,000 km/h.
open/close all folders
- Endless Challenge, Mute City with an electric guitar.
- Decide in the Eyes, Big Blue, also with an electric guitar.
- Dream Chaser. It also has an 8-bit rendition made for the Mega Man 4 ROM hack Rockman 4 Minus Infinity.
- The Long Distance of Murder.
- Rainbow Road, F-Zero X-style. Hear it to believe it.
- Climb Up! And Get the Last Chance.
- The other four songs exclusive to the F-Zero X Expansion Kit are also just as intense as the main game's soundtrack, which is really saying something.
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- For the Glory (Mute City). Don't like the techno sound of it? The game allows you to change it to this instead.
- James McCloud's theme sounds like something out of Top Gun.
HE IS THE HERO! LEADER OF THE TEAM! DARK GREEN AND SILVER! IT'S THE SUBTLETY!
- The indescribably awesome trance remix of "Big Blue".
- Blood Falcon's Theme "Fly... Over us..."
- The first question fans will ask is why wasn't Captain Falcon's GX theme included in Brawl. We honestly don't know why they skipped out on it either.
- Dr. Stewart's theme song from GX. Pure trance gold.
- Leon's theme is as hard rock as you can get. Keep rockin', baby!
- Super Arrow's GX theme. It'll make you wanna save the world!
- TOO FAST! YOU LOSE, I WIN!
- If you might think this is Fantasyland, look my way... I would cast a spell on you!
- Lily's theme.
- Phoenix's theme song is one of the best in the game.
- Feel Our Pain (Fire Field), with an absolutely epic guitar providing the backdrop to racing at 2200 km/h through a volcano.
- ZEN (Aeropolis).
- Infinite Blue (Big Blue). Like Mute City, there's also the Cover of Big Blue in-case you don't like the original.
- DIZZY (Phantom Road).
- One Ahead System (Cosmo Terminal).
- The three songs that made it into Super Smash Bros. Brawl and For 3DS/Wii U: Brain Cleaner (Replay), Shotgun Kiss (Casino Palace) and Planet Colors (Green Plant).
- The Story Mode ending theme. It has cheesy lyrics, but it nevertheless gives a rewarding feeling, especially after completing all chapters on very hard.
- The Grand Prix Master Class ending theme, Respect to "Result Theme of F-Zero" also gives a rather rewarding feeling.
F-Zero: GP Legend/Climax
Misc. (Smash, Remixes)
- All of the Mute City renditions in Super Smash Bros. qualify. Version 1 (Melee), Version 2 (Brawl) and Version 3 (For 3DS/Wii U).
- Fire Field from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Slightly slower, way more awesome.
- F-Zero X: Guitar Arrange Edition. Need we say more?
- Smooth Mc Groove and his acapella of Mute City.
- Tony Thai, not only are his renditions of F-Zero songs in X's soundfont amazing (he even did Illusion from F-Zero: GP Legend and Tenth Zone East from Maximum Velocity) but he he can also recreate some courses from X in the SNES game and their music.
- The Meaning of Truth that plays at the climax of the anime.