- All together now: "SAAAAAAANTAAAAAAA!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! I know him!!"
- On his journey from the North Pole to New York City, Buddy's encounter with an unfriendly Rascally Raccoon.
- All of Buddy's Fish out of Water moments in New York City, where he ends up treating a revolving door and zebra-stripe crosswalk as games. Also this:
Buddy: Have you seen these toilets? They're ginormous!
- Buddy at one point gets hit by a taxi-cab going at full speed. The force of the cab causes him to literally flip over. He responds by apologizing for getting in the driver's way & runs off as if he didn't get run over!
- Buddy trying to go up the escalator. It's as funny as it sounds!
- Buddy mistaking his dad's potential client, a hot-tempered little person, for an elf is Cinge Comedy gold.
- Will Ferrell at his Will Ferrel-iest while confronting the fake mall Santa:
"You sit on a throne of lies."
"You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa."
- [before that] "If you're Santa, what did you sing for me on my birthday?" "Why, Happy Birthday of course!" "Darn."
- [answering a phone] "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
- Buddy hitting all the buttons in the Empire State elevator. The poor sap going to the top keeps a straight face all the way.
- "Oh, wait! I forgot to give you a hug!"
- [after being hit with a snowball] "Owwww! Son of a nutcracker!"
- Trying to buy women's sexy lingerie for his dad. No, really.
- The best part is Walter's face after receiving said sexy lingerie.
- "I traveled through the seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest, past the Sea of Swirly Twirly Gumdrops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."
- Buddy's excited response to hearing that Santa's coming to town.
Gimbels Manager: Okay everybody. Santa's coming to—
Buddy: SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GOD! Santa here? I know him! I know him!
- Buddy singing in Gimbels:
Buddy: I'm SINGING! I'm in a store and I'm SINGING! I'm in a store AND I'M SINGING!
Gimbels Manager: Hey! There's no singing in the North Pole.
Buddy: Yes, there is.
Gimbels Manager: No, there's not.
Buddy: We sing all the time. Especially when we make toys.
- The Bigfoot-esque video of Buddy in the park.
- When Michael looks up the name of the female reporter in Santa's List and reads that she wants an engagement ring and her boyfriend to commit.
- "YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS! [beat] World's best cup of coffee!"
- The end where Buddy's dad realizes he has not one but two normal sized people to look after.
- Buddy filling in the male part of "Baby It's Cold Outside" while Jovie is in the shower. While she freaks out, he puts his hands over his eyes and attempts to run out, and runs right into a locker face-first.
- The look on her face as she mouths the last few words of the verse while slowly realizing what's going on is priceless.