Funny: China, IL
- Jackie Lather's opening speech when he comes out of retirement to host the revival of the kids' talent show he hosted years ago. Keep in mind that he's no longer the cheery, energetic host he once was:
Jackie Lather: The world is a dick. Fuck you for aging us and teasing humans with love.
- From "The Dream Reamer," Frank seems to have dyed his pubic hair pink.
Frank: "It was Valentine's Day[...]no, no, why did he print it out! Who does that?"
- From the same episode, when Baby Cakes and Dream Reamer face off in their medieval castle... with a rap battle. It starts out with some pretense of badass, then quickly devolves into fitting "dookie" into their rhymes as much as possible while the onlookers exchange confused glances.
Baby Cakes: THE WARRIOR IS BACK, IN THE UNDIES AND BOOTSHE'S GONNA STOMP AND GONNA ROMP AND GIVE THE REAMER THE BLUESDream Reamer: NOT SO FAST, YOU FREAKING FATTY WITH YOUR GLEAMING NAKED TATTIESI CAN TAKE APART YOUR STUPID MIND WITH MORE ASSAULT AND BATTERYBaby Cakes: WELL, YOU LOOK LIKE DOOKIEYOU GOT DOOKIE FOR A HEADYOU FREAKING DOOKIE, DOOKIE, DOOKIE!Dream Reamer: YOU'RE A STUPID DRUNKEN DOO-DOO WITH A POO-POO FOR BRAINSYOU LIKE TO TAKE A PIECE OF DOO-DOO FOR A WALK IN THE RAIN
- "Motherfucking Balloons!", the musical number of Frank's happy place in the episode "The Dean's List".
- China, IL celebrating their victory in a math competition — by destroying the town. And they do it again when the Dean gets his job back (and the dog that got ripped in half returns, but this time, one half of him gets eaten while the other gets kicked).
- Baby Cakes revealing that he was God and saying that his plan to play God to get the Mayor's self-esteem back was so good, he spent all his time getting people's hopes up at the local hospital — for nothing.
- Robert Clotworthy's episode where apart from taking over Steve's life, his entire character is basically him Adam Westing his stint as the Ancient Aliens narrator. He even uses the same tone of voice through out the episode.
- After Baby Cakes and Pony convinced the Mayor that it doesn't matter what topping they should be allowed to eat on pizza after banning anchovies in pizza everywhere in China Il, they all celebrated by eating pizza with both kinds of toppings. Then Crystal asks for her pizza to have Mushrooms.
Baby Cakes: *Record scratch, to Crystal* That is fucking disgusting, I'm glad they got you locked up you sick ass bit.
- Wendeloquence vomiting after Frank's lecture in "The Perfect Lecture."
- "Urkules" in "Parents' Day"— Steve Urkel gets shot up with an experimental testosterone supplement that turns him into an Incredible Hulk-like monster who rampages through town smashing people into paste while chuckling "Did I do that?".