- Jackie Lather's opening speech when he comes out of retirement to host the revival of the kids' talent show he hosted years ago. Keep in mind that he's no longer the cheery, energetic host he once was:
Jackie Lather: The world is a dick. Fuck you for aging us and teasing humans with love.
- From "The Dream Reamer," Frank seems to have dyed his pubic hair pink.
Frank: "It was Valentine's Day[...]no, no, why did he print it out! Who does that?"
- From the same episode, when Baby Cakes and Dream Reamer face off in their medieval castle... with a rap battle. It starts out with some pretense of badass, then quickly devolves into fitting "dookie" into their rhymes as much as possible while the onlookers exchange confused glances.
Baby Cakes: THE WARRIOR IS BACK, IN THE UNDIES AND BOOTSHE'S GONNA STOMP AND GONNA ROMP AND GIVE THE REAMER THE BLUESDream Reamer: NOT SO FAST, YOU FREAKING FATTY WITH YOUR GLEAMING NAKED TATTIESI CAN TAKE APART YOUR STUPID MIND WITH MORE ASSAULT AND BATTERYBaby Cakes: WELL, YOU LOOK LIKE DOOKIEYOU GOT DOOKIE FOR A HEADYOU FREAKING DOOKIE, DOOKIE, DOOKIE!Dream Reamer: YOU'RE A STUPID DRUNKEN DOO-DOO WITH A POO-POO FOR BRAINSYOU LIKE TO TAKE A PIECE OF DOO-DOO FOR A WALK IN THE RAIN
- "Motherfucking Balloons!", the musical number of Frank's happy place in the episode "The Dean's List".
- China, IL celebrating their victory in a math competition — by destroying the town. And they do it again when the Dean gets his job back (and the dog that got ripped in half returns, but this time, one half of him gets eaten while the other gets kicked).
- Baby Cakes revealing that he was God and saying that his plan to play God to get the Dean's self-esteem back was so good, he spent all his time getting people's hopes up at the local hospital — for nothing.
- Robert Clotworthy's episode where apart from taking over Steve's life, his entire character is basically him Adam Westing his stint as the Ancient Aliens narrator. He even uses the same tone of voice through out the episode.
- After Baby Cakes and Pony convinced the Mayor that it doesn't matter what topping they should be allowed to eat on pizza after banning anchovies in pizza everywhere in China Il, they all celebrated by eating pizza with both kinds of toppings. Then Crystal asks for her pizza to have Mushrooms.
Baby Cakes: *Record scratch, to Crystal* That is fucking disgusting, I'm glad they got you locked up you sick ass bit.
- Wendeloquence vomiting after Frank's lecture in "The Perfect Lecture."
- In "Crow College", Frank writes for the China Weekly, wondering if Stacy Megan wants to have an affair with him or not. To try this, he instructs her that if she wants to have an affair through China Weekly, to bring up Mississippi Burning. Later on in the episode, Pony tries to find a way to get a bunch of crows out of China, Il (they took over the professor's jobs), and while trying to do this, we get this gem:
- Crow: MISSISSIPPI BURNING?
- "Urkules" in "Parents' Day"— Steve Urkel gets shot up with an experimental testosterone supplement that turns him into an Incredible Hulk-like monster who rampages through town smashing people into paste while chuckling "Did I do that?".
- In "Life Coaches", Baby Cakes sitting in class naked for some reason and eating an apple while his classmates avoid looking at him.
- Also in "Life Coaches", Baby Cakes reveals that he shits in all the potted plants on campus to keep "a horrible villain" from claiming China, IL as its territory. Said villain? The Easter Bunny. But since they're life coaching each other and Frank has told him not to do that, he tries to get Steve to do it, though Steve of course neglects it. And naturally, this being China, IL, it's not just in Baby Cakes' head, and before we know it, half the episode is Steve running frantically after a high speed egg-shitting raving lunatic rabbit that keeps shouting "MARKING MAH TERRITORY!" It's absolutely insane, and truly hilarious.
Baby Cakes: "Steve, you dumb motherfucker!
Steve: Frank! I didn't shit right!
- And during the History Channel pitch:
- The Sasquatch Song in the musical.
NOW WE WAIT! (NOW WE WAIT)/IN THE WOODS, WE DANCE AND WAIT!