Heartwarming: China, IL
- The original short that aired in 2008 has a pretty big one compared what the show would eventually become. After openly revealing to everyone at the funeral of a dead professor that Frank loved that she had always hated him, Baby Cakes finds him naked and curled up in a fetal position at her graveyard. He decides to comfort him.
- "Prank Week" had one where, after Steve and most of the faculty are locked in cages by Babycakes (or in his case *welded into one*) he asks Prof. Cakes if he "has a safe word for when imagination time is over". Prof. Cakes' reaction? "Fuck you, Steve. He's special." He's a dubiously moral scientist, but he still loves his weird, weird son.
- What really brings this one home is Prof. Cakes tone when he says it. It's devoid of Jeffrey Tambor's usual hamminess and replaced with the solemn range of someone who truly feels for their child.
- In "Total Validation", Prof. Cakes and Babycakes hit a snag in their relationship and visit a company that decides who is right when a relatioship turns sour, and are shown their entire relationship history on a screen. While Prof. Cakes is sent to "relationship jail", the clips we get to see are incredibly heartwarming, regular pictures of a dad and son playing together. It's enough to drive both of them to tears.
- Surprisingly in "Bi-Topping-Ality," the Mayor, a fundamental Christian who basically banned lots of things in UCI when he took over for a bit, has no problem with homosexuality. He even said how he thinks it's okay for a man or a woman to marry the same gender.
- "Magical Pet" has quite a few heartwarming moments.
- Frank's "Friends are Magical" song.
- Frank actually feeling sorry for Kei-Ko.
- Kei-Ko is finally freed from her cage.
- Steve and Pony dancing together.
- Frank telling off his neighbor that there's nothing wrong with him; and maybe there's something wrong with her because she didn't like his baldness.
- In that same speech, he also sounds proud of the fact that he saved Kei-Ko's and Baby Cakes's lives.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.