YMMV: China, IL
- Ear Worm: Baby Cakes' rap battle against the Dream Reamer.
- The Super Brothers song from "Frankensteve" and Frank's Happy Place song also qualify.
- The "China, IL is the best at math" song that played when China, IL won the math competition (and the reprise, "The mother-frickin' Dean is the best at life").
- The whole "Get Your Ass Back To School" rap promo.
- "I see you at UCI! I see you at UCI! China, IL, China, IL. China, IL, China, IL. China, Illi-nois-n-nois. China, IL, China, IL."
- Growing the Beard: Though the first season is quite memorable, the extended length and more focused characterization of season 2's episodes really improved the series.
- Nightmare Fuel: Just about all of "Secret Society", from massive squick of old women strippers, humans turning into animals through potion and killing anything and having sex with everything to Steve killing a girl's dog graphically.