- The beginning of Tom's first battle in "Welcome to Chaotic" against Sam Shady.
Tom/Maxxor: (Tom is transported to Glacier Plains) Okay, it finally happend...I lost my mind.
- The robot criticizing Tom and his reaction to being transported for the first time.
- Kaz's "plan" for getting close enough to scan one of the first Viledrivers.
Kaz: Here's the plan. You distract Ulmar while I scan the Viledriver.
He'arring: Bad plan, make a new one!
Kaz: Too late. *kick*
- Better still, Ulmar and He'arring both running in panic to get away from Kaz while he's test-driving the Viledriver! Of course He'arring's suffering was pretty funny all throughout the episode, right to the end.
- Peyton, just Peyton.
- When Xaerv was "imprisoned" by Krystella's magic circle.
- The fact that even Pyrithion is intimidated by Krystella.
- When Crawsectus shield failed him in "Over Under Rent Asunder". Even the music stopped.
- One word: Yokkis.
- The look on Klay's face when he saw Kaz on the Viledriver was absolutely priceless!
Kaz/Chaor: This is a Viledriver!
Klay/Pyrithion: Ah? Ugh...*Klay's fire extinguishes and he drops his weapon*
- When Wamma gets the drop on the two Danian guards holding Sarah prisoner in "Buggin' Out".
- And when Odu-Bathax blasted one of the helpless guards during training.
- When Kaz (as Chaor) walks up to Gothos Tower in "Lord of Treachery".
- As the real Chaor was fighting Von Bloot, Kaz tries to help by giving him some Battle Gear and Mugic. Chaor being Chaor initially refuses, but another blast from Von Bloot quickly makes him change his strategy.
Chaor: I don't need anything! (almsot gets blasted and Kaz waves the Spectral Viewer at him) ...Well, I guess it couldn't hurt.
- During Sarah's story about Intress defending a passage into the Overworld from some Underworlds Intress teases Zalic about sleeping on the job. It's funny when you read the text on Zalic's real-life card, which says he never sleeps.
- Tom and Kaz's battle as Zalic and Chaor in the episode "Fallen Hero", especially the part when Kaz/Chaor tries to imitate Intress.
- And just before their battle...
Kaz/Chaor: Hey have I ever let you down?
Tom/Zalic: (no pause) Yes.
Kaz/Chaor: I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
- The episode "Scavenger Scan" has Peyton scanning some Mipedians, then he starts to freak out in front of some of his Mipedian friends while over annilizing his stratagy against Kaz. By the end he's so mixed up that Qwun is actually left scratching his head out of confusion.
- Tom and Kaz's sword fight in "The Ultimate Scan".
- This little gem from "Fire Fighters".
Kaz: (all of Underworld City is on fire) I've got to get a location scan of this! Come on! (Kaz runs towards the flames)
He'arring: It's to dangerous, why do you think EVERYBODY ELSE IS RUNNING AWAY!
- Wamma and Sarah's trade with the Danian in "Trading Cards". He gives them a Mugic in exchange for a...Can Opener, I think he got played.
- Kaz/Chaor and Tom/Maxxor can dance. Aw yeah!
Robot: Can I get you anything?
Peyton: Yeah, two hotdog's.
- Once when Klay and Krystella where hypnotised, Kazz ordered them to fight each other as creatures. While they where still human.
- This troper couldn't help but snicker a bit when Tom and the others were caught trying to scan the new battlegear in "Chaor's Commando's". He looks and sounds like the proverbial kid in the cookie jar. And given Tangath-Toborn's friendship with Maxxor, Tom probably knows that Maxxor is going to find out later, and that he's going to get into trouble again for it later on.
- Tom and Peyton's match in the episode "Mega Match" starts like it's going to be really cool, one hundred and five vs one hundred and five creatures sounds cool. By the end of the episode they can't even finish their battle because the've fallen asleep.
- Despite how quickly the episode got serious. "Time's Up" had a lot of really good moments. Like when after the guys finally find Sarah, de-aged to an adorable five year old tot.
- Old Peyton is just as much of a cuckoolander as normal/young Peyton.
- At the end of When a Codemaster Calls when it turns out that it was never Hottek we get this gem:
Peyton: I trusted you man! I trusted you with a secret I wasn't supposed to tell anybody!
Kaz: (deadpan) So...you can't be trusted either.
Peyton: SHUT UP KAZ!"
Tom: No you shut up Peyton, I didn't trick anybody!
Kaz: (still deadpan) Not with those sneakers you didn't.
Peyton and Sarah: SHUT UP KAZ!
- This one's debatable, but in "Raznus Returns" Intress contacts Maxxor to tell him about the Danians attacking the arsenal. She tells him that they have a major problem and he responds, almost incredulously, another one. Now this could be translated into two things, one it's Exactly What It Says on the Tin and they have a big problem, but given a certain player's track record and his last name, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that she might've also been saying that Tom had managed to get himself into trouble. Again.
- Just before Klay (as Uberaan) gets coded by Peyton (as Blazvatan) in "War Beasts".
: (sporting a perfect Oh, Crap expression
) Oh snap!
- During Kaz's turn at narration of the "Last Stand" two-parter.
Kaz: (while narrating in a calm voice) Peyton got caught in the Mipiden Oasis, and Tom and Sarah ported there to save him. They missed the cut-off so they were trapped in Perim. Luckly I kept my cool. (speaking to Sarah with a very un-calm voice and speaking a mile a minute) Are you in Kiru City?! Did the M'arillians attack?! What's happening?!
Sarah: Like I told you two minutes ago, when we find out anything, you'll be the first one we call!
- During the Perithon race, Kaz and Peyton enter in place of Yterio, alarming Sarah who tries to talk them out of it.
Sarah: (to Tom) Don't you have anything to say about this?!
Tom: Yeah! (to Peyton and Kaz) Can I come too?
- The looks on the creatures faces when they realize that two humans won the Perithon is priceless. Literally everybody's jaw was slack, including the leaders'.
- In the end it's Chaor's almost instant recovery that really sells it. He just jumps right in telling everybody that since Kaz is an Underworld fan, that makes him an Underworld representative.
- A case of fridge funny but every time Tom and or his friends get into trouble that somehow affects the whole of Perim, almost none of their creature friends so much as bat an eye. They're so used to it that they've stopped questioning it when the kids show up! Najarin even Lampshades it in "Yesterday's Heroes", when Tom comes to him to ask about Maxxor's ancestry.
Najarin: What dire problem brings you to my castle this time?