- Watching Tom win his first ever match in Chaotic.
- And then his first experience in Perim. He knows nothing of the place except for what little Sarah has explained in a couple of minutes, and yet he risks himself to try to save Mezzmar from Nauthilax, a creature that can grind Tom to pulp with ease. The fact that he helps save a creature and befriends him on just his first half hour in Perim is quite impressive.
- Tiaane, when he pulls a Heroic Sacrifice to save a kid who he barely knows. Though he does pop up again later, indicating that he somehow survived.
Tiaane: Every end's a beginning, every beginning an end. And your end's beginning right now!
- Tom useing Bodal of all creatures to beat Tangath Toborn. In fact it's so unbelieveable that Bodal thinks Tom's lying to him when he tells him so.
- The jump-dive styled move Intress pulled in the episode "Battledrome of the Sexes" in order to save Zalic.
- Peyton beating Krystella in a battle of the sexes, as Intress.
- Sarah, Peyton and Dractyl showing up to save Tom, Kaz, Maxxor and Frafdo in "Castle Bodrahn or Bust Pt. 2".
Sarah: Do I always have to save the day?
- Tom's solution to being outnumbered? "Beware the giant Dractyl!"
- Tom gets an crowning episode of awesome in 'Maze of Menace' where he risks life and limb to help restore Maxxor's courage. He outsmarts not one but TWO of the Underworld's most fearsome creatures in one of the coolest fake-outs in the entire show, knowing full-well that if they figured it out too early it would not end well for him. That takes guts, and it's probably what solidified Maxxor's faith in him.
- Yokkis is a cross between this and CMOF, mostly funny.
- Arguably any time Tom goes out of his way to help a creature in need. There's a reason why most creatures change their tune about humans after meeting him.
- All of the fighting in "Chaotic Crisis", even if Kaz dreamed the whole thing.
- Chaor spots incoming human jets and tanks and the Underworlders dispatch them with relitive ease. Then Takinom gets taken down by some tanks and Chaor cuts lose on them, devastating the human military forces.
- Tom and Kaz's tag-team match agains't Klay and Krystella in "Dual, Duel".
- The knock-down human on human fight between Tom and the kids who were destroying the rare locations In "A Rare Hazard".
- Near the end of "Chaor's Commando's Pt 1". Despite his friendship with Chaor, Kaz risking his own life by de-cloaking Dred Tread in an effort to warn Tom, Sarah and Peyton to get away was very brave.
- When Maxxor and Chaor go up against Aa'une they need a way to tell the diffrence between him and the shapshifter Iparu. So what's Chaor's great idea? He call's to Iparu and jumps into the "lake of no retun" knowing that Iparu would save him. Chaor's either brilliant or insane, maybe both.
- Both H'earring and Wamma claim they are nothing more than lazy cowards. But when push comes to shove, they've both shown they're more than capable in battle.
- It was awesome waching Kaz beat Hammerdoom with the first ever Gigantroper while being forced to fight him as a human in Perim. Also counts as a CMoF.
- All of Tom's Codemaster Matches.
- Even the one he loses shows how good he's gotten.
- When Tangath Toborn single handedly prevented Glacier Plains form flooding the rest of Perim by willingly sacrificing himself in order to use the Song of Stasis mugic.
Tangath: (breaks up a fight) Some of you seem to have forgotten what were doing here. Were fighting for our homeland! Now maybe you don't care about the Overworld if your a Danian. And Mount Pillar doesn't mean anything if your from Almipiden! But the future of "Perim" is at stake! If we, all of us! Don't pull together into a unified battle force to stop the M'arrillians! None of us will survive! I don't care what tribe your from. I except full cooperation from every single one of you. If you can't put aside your prejudices for the duration of this mission, leave.
- Tangath does it again by allowing his sword (and his one means of staying in Perim) to be destroyed in order to save Maxxor and all of Perim from a dangerous old foe.
- In "Triple Threat" Tangath's speech to the assembled creatures. Getting them to start working together, instead of bickering amongst each other.
- Most of the endings to intense drome battles are this, special mention goes to the battle against the final match of the battle against the Overworld player in "Shifting Sands" due to the Ironic Echo Tom gives to him while he uses Tiannes special ability, saying the same lines he said when he used it in Perim, as shown above.