- The Ghostly Trio scare Dr. Harvey upon their first meeting, though this can also count as terrifying:
Stretch: (duelling with Dr. Harvey) Who do you think you are, defilin' our domicile?!Dr. Harvey: (parrying with every word) Doctor! James! Harvey! Your! Therapist!
- Dan Ackroyd in full gear stumbles out of the house. "Who You Gonna Call?...someone else." *runs*
- Casper follows Kat to school. After her classmates give her a hard time, Casper pays them all back by tying their shoelaces together. When the end-of-class bell rings, they all trip and fall to the floor in unison.
- "Uh... boo?" (loud screaming)
- The Up and At 'Em machine, especially with Carrigan and Dibbs.
- The Ghostly Trio use Casper as an accordion, then fling him to the moon.
- "It's my party and I'll die if I want to!"
- Kat and Stretch exchanging insults across the table. When Dr. Harvey tries to urge her off to school, she can't help but make one last parting remark.
Kat: (pissed) Drop dead!Stretch: TOO LATE!
- In a hilariously matter-of-fact voice: "I'm going to kill you, your mama, and all her bridge-playin' friends!"
- As scary as the Ghostly Trio looked when they scared Dr. Harvey, you can't help but find it funny.
- Carrigan's scream as she plummets off the cliff.
- Old lady on TV: "A g-g-g-ghooost!"
- Dr. Harvey when he turns into the Crypt Keeper.
- Upon finding Stretch, Fatso, and Stinkie's beds:
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.