- From the Halloween episode, it begins to rain very hard on Lumpus' window.
Radio: Rain is in the forecast.
Lumpus: Be quiet!
- From Where's Lazlo?: Slinkman wakes up to be informed that he was just mauled by a bear, and Lazlo and Edward are gone, leading to this conversation.
: Scoutmaster, wake up! Some campers are missing. We need to do a head count! Lumpus
: A HEAD COUNT?!
: Sir...count the campers
: Oh, yes, of course.
- Also when Slinkman tells Lumpus that the camp was missing two more campers (Raj and Clam who went looking for Lazlo). After a pause, Lumpus immediately dashes for his house and destroys his phone so they can't call Commander Hoo-Haa.
- Clam walking on water during a swimming test, prompting the response "Holy Mackerel" from one of the lifeguards, and in another episode, the Jellies make a boat out of bricks and cement that somehow works while everyone else's boats sink. So much for the laws of physics!
- 5 of the Squirrel Scouts getting their feet stuck in the melted marshmallow that used to Cover Raj in the episode "Marshmallow Jones". This could also count as a Crowning Momentof Awesome due to what the Squirrel Scouts often do to the Bean Scouts.
- In one episode, Lumpus takes the campers to a restaurant called Beef Lumberjacks.
Waiter: Welcome to the Beef Lumberjacks.
Lumpus: Uh yes-
Waiter: (slams a giant slab of meat on the table) Tell me when. (begins cutting meat loudly in Lumpus's face with a chainsaw)
Lumpus: When. When! WHEN!
- The Eternal Flame short, where after Lazlo wins the baked bean eating contest, is sent to light the ceremonial torch. And he's full of gas he failed to expel in time. Explosion ensues. What sells it is Slinkman's last minute realization to his and his Big "NO!".
- In "Camp Dinkey," Edward imagines the ideal camp as one totally devoted to him while the others toil in misery under the ever watchful eye of burly armed guards... and has also got his mom there for her to tuck him in at night. Edward asks his mom if the other campers like him, and she says of course they do. He then asks if she likes him, and her face suddenly goes blank before she looks at the threatening guards standing in the door and stammers "O-of course I do."
- Clam imagining his ideal camp.
- Edward's sleeping bag getting destroyed by a beaver. Ed's expression just sells it.
- From the same episode, Edward is forced to share Lazlo's sleeping bag and we get this classic line:
Edward: Hey, comfy! Your pajamas feel good too. What are they, flannel?
Lazlo: I sleep in the nude...
(Cut to Edward sitting at the edge of the tent, clutching his knees and shivering)
- The entirety of "Beans and Pranks" but particularly the scene where Lumpus has sent "Boris" (Slinkman) in with a microphone. He's trying to listen in but Clam is singing "Old Macdonald" very loudly into the microphone. Lumpus starts bashing and shaking his radar when Lazlo appears out of nowhere, frightening him out of his wits.
- Also, the scene where "Boris" encourages the Jelly Beans to vandalize the Camp Kidney sign. As Lumpus comes by to see what they've done so he can kick them out, he finds they they've turned the sign into the Arch de Triomphe!
- All of "There's No Place Like Gnome". Edward gets bitten, apparently by a wood gnome, and is informed by Slinkman that the gnomes eat bitten campers at sundown.
Edward: (sobbing into Slinkman) I'm gonna be spendin' my last moments inside th' mouths of pink-cheeked, bearded miniature mutants that inspired hideous lawn ornaments! How am I gonna explain this to my mother?
Slinkman: Well, there may be a way, but it's very difficult.
Edward: Everythin' wit' Mother is difficult.
- A moment that follows the same scene:
Slinkman: You must pluck a single nose hair from-
Cut to the exterior where we hear a yanking noise and Edward screaming in pain. Cut back to the two with Edward holding one of his own nose hairs between his fingers.
Slinkman: A moose.
- When he goes to ask the Lemmings for help, they're all swimming in the lake. All four of them run away from him... followed by a viking ship piloted by undead skeletons.
- In "Boxing Edward", the eponymous platypus discovers that the Jellybeans are the culprits behind all the flowers around camp:
Edward: YOU CHANGED ALL THE SHOWER HEADS! THE FLAGPOLE! And I don't even wanna say what you did to Slinkman!
Cutaway Gag showing Slinkman with sunflower petals around his eyes and with a sunflower in his mouth.
- "Poison mushroom! Poison mushroom!"
- Also in Seven Deadly Sandwiches, Edward as a poisonous sap sandwich.:
Ping-Pong: Well, you look like a sap!
Edward: Don't push me, Ping.
- In fact, the entire rehearsal scene. Chip forgets what role he's playing, Skip had to take his frog off because it was eating his flies, Samson is allergic to wheat bread, and Raj is baffled by Dave's choice to be suspended above the stage on a rope.
- In I've Never Bean in a Sub, Lazlo has to choose between breaking the record for the most beans stacked so he can get into he record book, or let the current record holder keep his title in exchange for being given his submarine. As Lazlo lets the guy keep his sub, Edward was starting to write "S.S. EDWARD" on the top.
- From the same episode, the grilled cheese griller. Somehow, the girls think it tastes delicious even though it's redundant.
- From 'The Great Snipe Hunt', Edward's eyebrows falling off after Scoutmaster Lumpus yells at him.
- Plenty of moments from "Radio Free Edward".
Samson (calling Edward via tin can phone): Is there gonna be another yeti attack tonight? Cause I gotta get to sleep soon.
Edward: Let's just say... (shoves his beak into the tin can) stay tuned.
- When Freddie the Walrus starts his radio show, he puts in requests, only for Scoutmaster Lumpus to shout at him down the phone, "Turn off that racket! You're driving me crazy!" So the walrus proceeds to play an actual song called "Turn Off That Racket, You're Driving Me Crazy".
- In "Clam the Outlaw", Clam stopped Lumpus from going on a field trip by himself by catapulting the bus into a lake. As Lumpus is walking out of the lake...
Lumpus: Get a rope.
- The song from Float Trippers, which is so hilariously awful that Clam tries to knock himself out cold with a piece of wood.
- Another great Clam reaction moment is from the end credits of "Hello Summer, Goodbye Camp". As he goes to Camp on the bus, Clam notices that for some reason, Dave and Ping Pong are on the sign, Raj is in the lookout tower and Slinkman is in a bathtub.