Authors and WebsitesThe Illustrious Crackpot
- Recommended by Future-Gamefreak
- The Illustrious Crackpot just has this talent of keeping everyone in character, no matter what the situation. I read her stuff and I just feel like I'm watching an actual lost episode of Camp Lazlo!
- Recommended by: youfeelingluckypunk27
- An Illustrious Crackpot fanfiction, in which Edward appears to fallen in love with the girl on which his Veronica doll was based. Could it be true? Or does he have feelings for someone else?
- Pairings: Edward/ Original character, some Laz Ed just for comedy.
- This is one sharply written fanfic tropes that really captures the characters' personalities (and their speech patterns!). It also gives us a good character in Veronica, whose main flaw is her naiveté. She knows so little about Edward yet is absolutely smitten with him. On their first meeting she tells him outright that she likes him. Edward's increasing panic over Veronica's crush and the fact that she resembles his most prized possession is awkward, hilarious and very believable. Readers be warned, there is Lazlo/Edward Ship Teasing, with Edward overreacting to an unfortunate situation and Slinkman, who witnessed the situation, not knowing what to make of it. All in all, some wonderfully funny moments with plenty of drama without it going too deep.