Considering the nature of the series
, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
does have its charm that earns them this page.
- Honk Honk! Honk Honk!/Smells good! Smells good!
- Three words: Roller coaster rap. In both Japanese and English.
- "Chikuwa" in the Japanese version
- Every Bo-bobo fusion will be dripping with this. This troper's favourite is BoboPatchJiggler's ridiculous voice, and absolutely everything about DenBo.
- Basically the treatment of Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, and Dengaku Man. At times, Bobobo as well.
- The entire series is basically one big moment of funny.
- "WE NEED, WE NEED GAS, WE NEED SOME GAS! LET'S GO!"
- This early exchange:
Bo-Bobo: Don't call me 'Bub', because it's not my name. Call me Bo-Bobo, got it? Bo-Bobo!
Beauty: Okay... Bo-Bobo.
Bo-Bobo: CALL ME SIR, BOY!
Beauty: SIR YES SIR!
- "IT'S HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS IT'S KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH! KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP!"
- It's i~n-your-nose! And it runs to your toes!
- Jelly Jiggler tries to take over the show.
- When Captain Battleship is introduced to his Quirky Miniboss Squad, the Battleship Five Quartet, he notices that it has six members. So he opens a Trap Door and drops them out of his vessel. When an advisor calls him out on it, he opens a Trap Door under himself and falls out as well.
- Not in the original manga or the anime, but the PS2 game (which actually came before the anime and had a mostly different voice cast) features a scene (starts around 4:01) of Bo-bobo's head popping out of a door on Softon's crotch. Words can't describe just how bizarre and hilarious it is.
- Hatenko's weakness: Defeating him would... defeat him!
- Turns out that this is Dengakuman's weakness as well.
- When Lambada uses his Super Fist of Polygon to transform into Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler, Bobobo manages to hit him but attack both the real one and the fake. Also, it turns out that Bobobo was aiming for the real Don Patch all along.
- The entire Humiliation Conga against Lambada, where Bobobo takes him into old-style video games, is hilarious.
- From the same episode, the definitions for the term polygon. And Beauty's reactions.
- Beauty eventually gets fed up with it and gives the PROPER definition. Naturally, she confuses everyone with the complicated definition.
- The narrator's chatter in various episodes. The characters tried to remind him of the events in the previous episode for the recap, he complains about his pay being cut for each time he drifts off-script, and the main characters defend him when some villains make fun of him. This is made even better when you learn that, in the original Japanese script, the narrator only... narrated. He was given a personality and these lines in the English dub.
- "It says a lot more than that in Japanese!"
- Beauty's horrified reaction to the idea of Bobobo being transformed into a schlub during his fight with the Mean Green Soup Alien.
Schlub Bobobo: I got this soy sauce on sale! So then the Principal says "Spank you very much!" Get it!? Spank you, instead of thank you, HEHEHAHA! I got a million more jokes like that one! Hey, the ladies call me "Don Juan," because they Don Juant to be around me, HEHEHAHA!
- A moment in episode 28 when Gasser shows concern for Jelly Jiggler.
Jelly: You're worried about Jelly like me?
Gasser: Huh? Of course, we're family, right!?
(An image appears in Jelly's mind of a group of mobsters gambling.)
Gasser: Not that kind of family!