Funny: Atop The Fourth Wall 2008 Episodes
1: Spider-Man #56
2: Doom's IV #2
3: Batman #147
4: The Top 15 WTF Moments in Bad Comics
- The Big "NO!" from his Spider-Man #56 review.
- When the opening narration describes Gwen as a "Modern Venus", Linkara calls foul because she still has arms.
5: Titans #1
6: Sinnamon #11
- Bringing up how US-1's main character invented a remote control for his truck and hid it inside a silver dollar. "And next he'll teach us how to put a TV remote inside of a quarter! Or how about a gun inside of a nickel?"
7: US-1 #1
- During the introduction, Linkara talks about independent comics. Smash Cut to Linkara loudly plugging Revolution of the Mask. Cut back to Linkara apologising, claiming the camera must have hiccuped.
- Later in the video: "BUY REVOLUTION OF THE MASK! IT DOESN"T SUCK LIKE THIS DOES!"
- Linkara's complaint about the spelling of Sinnamon leads to the first instance of the "Poor Literacy is Kewl" Running Gag. Hilariously, "cool" is actually spelled correctly.
- His idea about who the villain named Heartbreaker is: "We went out on a few dates but he never calls! He never calls!!"
- Linkara's reaction to a fish commenting "Well, there goes the neighbourhood," following a nuclear test. "What the hell, did Douglas Adams write this?" Cue a snippet from "So Long and Thanks For All the Fish".
- Linkara's quick and justified switch from liking Terror-Dawn (after she punches out a guy for a terrible joke) to hating her (after she then comments, "Only a sick nation lets women parade about half naked!" to people on a beach)
- Linkara's reaction to random cameos by Mulder and Scully and Boris and Natasha.
- The appearance of a Soviet spy who seems to talk in a Southern dialect. "Because as we all know, Communism was big in the South during the Cold War."
8: S.C.I. Spy #1
9: Superman at Earth's End
- His comments on Wheeler's narration:
Wheeler: And one of our boys grew into a man.
: The other one grew into a woman. We're still trying to figure that one out.
Wheeler: All speed and power wrapped in tons of steel ridin underneath ya.
Linkara: Dear lord, it sounds like he's talking about an adult toy.
Wheeler: Just thinking about it gives me a chill.
Linkara: Yeah, thinking of you and such an object certainly gives me chills.
- Sarcastically using the cliffhanger sting from Star Trek: The Next Generation when Ulysses is in surgery.
- He starts repeating his joke about hiding a gun inside of a nickel before catching himself.
- Linkara's classic "I AM A MAN!!!" *punch*. It wins any argument! Even if you're a woman!
- Comic: "You! Hitler!" Linkara: "And you! Other Hitler!"
- "Hey, Steve! Wanna clone Hitler?"
- "Nah. Hey, I know! Why don't we make two of him!"