Funny / A League of Their Own
- Jimmy: "Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with a little hat on?"
- And after the umpire gets rightfully upset with him, Jimmy tries to claim that he "misunderstood" him.
- "Nice piece of coaching, Jimmy! I especially liked that move in the 5th inning, where you scratched your balls for an hour."
Jimmy: Anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- The Running Gags about Marla's appearance. It seems a bit cruel, but her happy ending with Nelson makes up for it.
- Jimmy's prayer, including thanking God for a woman he had sex with. The look on Evelyn's face when he starts talking about that sells it.
Jimmy: You know who she is. She kept shouting your name.
- Jimmy visibly trying to hold back his anger while lecturing Evelyn after she once again botches a throw to the cutoff man.
- Although it dips a little into Comedic Sociopathy, Mae poisoning Miss Cuthbert's dinner so that the girls can have a night on the town:
Doctor: I have to say in all my years of medical practice, I've never seen a woman throw up that much.
- Jimmy autographing a little kid's baseball. "Avoid the clap. Jimmy Dugan."note
- Jimmy and Dottie going back and forth giving Marla batting signals.
- Jimmy has a lot of these. "YOU ZIP IT DORIS!"
- "You're gonna lo-ose! You're gonna lo-ose!"
- After he gets Dottie back, Jimmy nails Stilwell in the face with a glove, and showing nothing but joy about it. "BAHAHAHAHA! GOT HIM!"
- Mae teaching Shirley to read—by giving her an erotic novel.
- Jimmy drunkenly making out with Miss Cuthbert when she attempts to wake him up, and then his reaction afterwards.
- At the end of the Creative Closing Credits, a mix of Credits Montage and footage of a "Legends Game" with the old players, an old player argues a called strike with the umpire.
- For a guy who's only on screen about ten minutes, Jon Lovitz scores a stunning number of laughs as Ernie the league scouter.
Ernie: If I had your job, I'd kill myself. Sit here, I'll see if I can dig up a pistol.