- This delightful quote from Elle:
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! Happy people don't just shoot their husbands."
- "Don't stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey," and the scene that follows.
- Callahan's bemused, "Do you think she just woke up one morning and said 'I think I'll go to law school today'?" After Elle gives him her resume on pink, scented paper.
- The whole "Gay or European" sequence. Turns out he's gay and European!
- "Gay! Gay! Gay-gay-gay-gay—" (Nikos kisses a girl's hand) "DAMMIT!"
- After Elle shows the "Bend and Snap":
Judge: But if he turns out straight, I'm free at eight on Saturday!
- While everyone's arguing, the Judge says this about Nikos:
- Several parts of "Ireland" and its reprise:
- The first scene with Kyle. "I've got a package". The amazingly funky soundtrack helps as well.
- It's actually an Easter Egg on the OBC soundtrack.
- "The new UPS guy is walking porn!"
- "So Much Better." "It's so-oh-oh-oh-OH! much better than before!"
- "Guys, how is this helping me? He's not even here! He left while we were 'shaking junk'!"
- "Bend and Snap" in its entirety, but before it, we can see all of Paulette's interactions with the Greek Chorus. This one is the best:
Serena: You know why cheerleaders always get the guy and keep the guy?
Paulette: Because you jump around and show your panties?
Serena: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes.
Paulette: I see... dead people!
- Then there's Paulette's line before that...
- After Elle "double Delta Nu sister swears" to not reveal Brooke's secret liposuction...
Vivienne: Elle, this isn't some little sorority thing!
Elle: Oh, I know, it's a BIG sorority thing!
- All of The Harvard Variations, between Smug Snake Aaron rambling about how great he thinks he is, Sandeep's incredibly intricate backstory, Enid not allowing anyone to get a word in edgewise and topped off with the last line:
Elle: Oh, Warner! I TOTALLY forgot you go here!
- During the court case, Elle states that she would like to go to the bathroom, meaning the actual bathroom that Brooke's step-daughter was apparently having a shower in. The judge assumes she means that she needs to use the toilet. When Elle tries to clarify...
Elle: Your Honor! I would like to go to the bathroom.
Judge: ...shouldn't you have gone before the murder trial?
Elle: Oh no, I mean I would like us all to go to the bathroom, together.
Warner: Why do girls always DO that!?