- The stunned reaction of the Harvard Law admissions committee to Elle's video, and the one guy trying to describe how good Elle's extra-curricular activities are in more conventional terms.
- Elle ends up standing in line in front of Emmett in a computer store while she's wearing a bunny suit.
Elle: Don't ask.Emmett: Wasn't gonna.
- Callahan's bemused, "Do you think she just woke up one morning and said 'I think I'll go to law school today'?" After Elle gives him her resume on pink, scented paper.
- Emmett also remarks that the paper smells quite good.
- This delightful quote from Elle:
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! Happy people don't shoot their husbands. (pause) They just don't."
- "Don't stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey," and the scene that follows.
- The Running Gag in the sequel of people assuming Elle's an intern. They tell her where intern orientation is. When she sits down at congress, there's this amusing exchange.
Congresswoman: Intern orientation is in room—Elle: 216. So I've heard.
- And when everyone's trying to get Elle's bill passed, the montage shows Margot and Serena outside Room 216 - wondering why everyone keeps telling them to go there.
- The whole "Gay or European" sequence. Turns out he's gay and European!
- "Gay! Gay! Gay-gay-gay-gay—" (Nikos kisses a girl's hand) "DAMMIT!"
- After Elle shows the "Bend and Snap":
Judge: But if he turns out straight, I'm free at eight on Saturday!
- While everyone's arguing, the Judge says this about Nikos:
Nikos: I'm straight!Carlos: You were not yesterday.
- Everyone on stage were second-guessing Nikos and whether or not he's really gay ...until Carlos showed up.
- Several parts of "Ireland" and its reprise:
- The first scene with Kyle. "I've got a package". The amazingly funky soundtrack helps as well.
- It's actually an Easter Egg on the OBC soundtrack.
- "The new UPS guy is walking porn!"
- "So Much Better." "It's so-oh-oh-oh-OH! much better than before!"
- "Guys, how is this helping me? He's not even here! He left while we were 'shaking junk'!"
- "Bend and Snap" in its entirety, but before it, we can see all of Paulette's interactions with the Greek Chorus. This one is the best:
Serena: You know why cheerleaders always get the guy and keep the guy?
Paulette: Because you jump around and show your panties?
Serena: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes.
Paulette: I see... dead people!Elle: Oh, that's just my Greek Chorus! I'm so happy you can see them!Paulette: But I haven't had any Jager!
- Then there's Paulette's reaction to seeing them...
- After Elle "double Delta Nu sister swears" to not reveal Brooke's secret liposuction...
Vivienne: Elle, this isn't some little sorority thing!
Elle: Oh, I know, it's a BIG sorority thing!
- All of The Harvard Variations, between Smug Snake Aaron rambling about how great he thinks he is, Sandeep's incredibly intricate backstory, Enid not allowing anyone to get a word in edgewise and topped off with the last line:
Elle: Oh, Warner! I TOTALLY forgot you go here!
- During the court case, Elle states that she would like to go to the bathroom, meaning the actual bathroom that Brooke's step-daughter was apparently having a shower in. The judge assumes she means that she needs to use the toilet. When Elle tries to clarify...
Elle: Your Honor! I would like to go to the bathroom.
Judge: ...shouldn't you have gone before the murder trial?
Elle: Oh no, I mean I would like us all to go to the bathroom, together.
Warner: Why do girls always DO that!?
Elle: Will the court stenographer please read that back?
- And then, when the entire court room goes to the bathroom, the Judge has to admonish Elle's parents and the Greek Chorus not to smudge the chalk outline. (The Chorus immediately engages in hopscotch.) The Judge herself ends up perched on the (closed) toilet, looking highly annoyed by how this day is going.
- The court stenographer has only two lines in the entire musical, but they are gold:
Stenographer: [Imitating the Chorus just moments before] "Omigod we rock! It's the scene of the cri-"
Elle: Oh no, before that.
- Better yet, the stenographer is recording the proceedings on a roll of toilet paper.
- From "Chip On My Shoulder"
Emmett: What kind of rich romantic planet are you from?Elle: (beat) Malibu?
Callahan: Miss Woods, excellent work today. I assume you're applying for my internship. Do you have a resume?Elle: I am one step ahead of you. Here you go, and thanks in advance for your consideration.Callahan: (beat) Dear God, it's scented.
- From the same song:
- The party scene with Elle in the Playboy Bunny outfit. Now, anyone who's seen the movie will be thinking, Okay, yeah, that was cute, but why is this a crowing moment of funny? Because of a slight change that the script writers included that was absolutely brilliant. After Vivienne tells her to go home and change out of her "skank costume," Elle immediately says that she is not, in fact, dressed as a Playboy Bunny, but instead as Gloria Steinem during her time working as a Bunny to do research for her feminist article "I Was a Playboy Bunny." She then loudly asks if Vivienne's calling Gloria Steinem a skank — cue slightly tipsy Straw Feminist Enid coming in and yelling "Who's calling Gloria Steinem a skank?" before chasing Vivienne off-stage looking ready to tear her hair out and telling Vivienne's boyfriend to get out of the way. Silly? Yes. Hilarious? Also, yes.