- Look closely at the Fast Travel station in New Haven. If you pay attention to where it is located, it is outside the barriers that inhibit vehicle access to the interior of the city. Why would someone want to put that there? So in case bandits hijack the Fast Travel station, they'll pop in outside the barriers and city's defenders will have cover to gun them down.
- Given the very old story of Pandora's Box, is it any wonder that the Vault on Pandora was revealed to not contain any loot at all, but rather a universe-destroying thing from elsewhere?
- When you open the Vault and have to fight The Destroyer, Angel only mentions that you know where to hit it to kill it, which left many players confused since there was no previous hint of its existence. However any player who payed attention to Pandora's wild life should recognize that the Destroyer has the same split jaw and 4 eyes anatomy as the skags, who in turn have their weak point inside their mouths. This also means that the skags might be biologically related to The Destroyer.
- The fact that Commandante Steele doesn't use any Siren abilities when you finally fight her resurrected, Claptrapped self in the 4th DLC. Sirens have a mystical quality: there are only 6 of them in the universe at any given time, with a new one coming into existence whenever one of the 6 dies. It's likely Steele lost her Siren abilities when she was killed by the Destroyer, with her "place in the universe" immediately transferring to a new Siren. When you face her as Steele-Trap, her Siren tattoos are gone and have been replaced by Claptrap circuitry tattoos.
- The loot dropped from the Destroyer is of lousy quality, generally no better than what would be dropped by a regular enemy. There's just a lot more of it (most of which is just ammo). This is in keeping with the Vault being full of nothing except "tentacles and disappointment".
- The motto on the Welcome To Pandora billboards: "Your final destination, GUARANTEED!" Even leaving aside the implications from the film series of the same name...