Drinking Game: Borderlands
Drinking game for Borderlands:
- Take a shot every time you get a gun that you will use.
- Also take a sip for every time you get a gun you won't use if you just want to get drunk really, really fast.
- Take a shot whenever you perceive a Shout-Out.
- Take a shot every time you get a second wind from near death.
- Take two if you could have gotten a second wind, but all the enemies ran away.
- Finish your drink if you get downed after killing all of the enemies in the area.
- Take a shot every time you hear Scooter's energetic voice say, "Catch a ride!" Given the number of times you use vehicles in this game this one might get a little bit on the dangerous side.
- Take a sip if someone tells Claptrap to shut up, or something to that effect.
- Take a shot every time you hear an announcement of new quests on any bounty board.
- Are you TRYING to kill us!?
- Take a shot for every incapacitated Claptrap you see.
- Take a shot whenever Handsome Jack calls to insult you.
- Take a shot whenever someone named and important gets slagged.
- Take a sip, or a shot if you're feeling suicidal, every time Handsome Jack has a Kick the Dog moment.
- Take a sip every time you miss a point blank shot as Gaige because your accuracy is shot to hell after racking up hundreds of Anarchy stacks.
- Question: Are you TRYING to kill us?
- Take a sip whenever Moxxi makes an innuendo.
- You may want to have an ambulance on standby for this one.
- For Kreig players: Take a sip every time you use your action skill.
- Take a sip every time Silence The Voices causes you to hit yourself in the face. Take a shot if it hits you more than twice in a row, 1-in-8 chance of self-injury be damned. Just chug if it's more than three times in a row, you'll probably need it.
- Gunzerkers: Take a sip every time you accidentally start Gunzerking with a weapon combination you didn't mean to bring out, like a Dahl sniper rifle and a Hyperion pistol.