Franchise: The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead is a media franchise, started with comic book created by Robert Kirkman, followed by TV series, novels, video games, and various other media.
- Comic Book Series, an ongoing black and white Image Comics series that began in 2003.
- The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: The tragic backstory of one of the series' big bads.
- The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury: A young woman lives under the despotic reign of the Governor.
- The Walking Dead: Fall of the Governor: The siege of the prison, and the downfall of the Governor, as witnessed by him.
- Video Game Series, an episodic Adventure Game series by Telltale Games set in the same universe as the graphic novel.
- Television Series, a television series based on the comic series above that began airing on AMC in 2010.
- Fear The Walking Dead, an Interquel featuring an original story and cast, set during the early days of the apocalypse when Rick Grimes was in a coma.
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct: A First-Person Shooter video game by Activision set in the TV Show's continuity, depicting the misadventures of fan-favorite Daryl Dixon and his brother Merle before they joined the main cast of survivors in the first season.