Drinking game for The Walking Dead
- Take a drink when someone dies.
- Take two drinks if they weren't killed by a zombie.
- Take another drink if the body comes back as a zombie.
- Take a drink when a zombie is killed. (Warning: may be heavy in certain episodes.)
- Take two drinks if it's killed without a gun.
- Take two drinks if the aftermath of an obvious suicide is found.
- Take a drink whenever a word for zombie e.g. "walker" is said.
- Take two drinks if it's a word for zombie that hasn't previously been used on the show.
- Take a drink whenever Hershel and Rick have a discussion about leadership.
- In season 2, take a drink whenever you see Carl outside of the house. (Warning: May cause alcohol poisoning and/or death.)
- Take two drinks whenever a character mentions that Carl isn't in the house.
- Take a drink whenever "Woodbury" or "prison" is said in season 3, or "Terminus" in season 4 part 2.
- Take a drink whenever Shane rubs his head.
- Take a drink whenever Dale pulls one of his famous Dale-faces.
- Take a drink whenever you hear a Southern rock song in the background.
- Take a drink whenever Daryl aims his crossbow. Take another one if he makes a kill.
- Take a drink whenever Rick says "thangs."
For the Telltale Video Game
(the first eight rules of the above apply):
- Take a drink every time Ben fucks up.
- Take a drink every time somebody dies because of Ben.
- If you are very sympathetic take a drink every time you feel bad for Ben.
- Take a drink every time Kenny and Lily have a fight.
- Take a drink every time Clementine dictates your moral values (e.g. not killing certain people because she'd disapprove/witness it).
- Take a drink every time Clementine goes missing.
- Take a drink every time Clementine gets volunteered for something extremely dangerous, despite the presence of capable adults.
- Take another drink when someone actually points this out.
- Take a drink every time Clementine calls adults out on being childish and irrational.
- If it's Kenny, take a proper swig from a bottle.
- Take a drink every time Kenny fails to back you up, asks you to do something arguably immoral and berates you not doing said immoral things (if you so choose).
- Take a drink every time Kenny angrily insists on doing something suicidally reckless.
- Take a drink every time someone beats the crap out of Kenny.
- Take a proper swig if he actually wins a fight against another human.
- Take a drink each time a Quick Time Event is cut off before you can complete it (usually because of scripted moments).
- Take a drink every time a person you saved from dying ends up getting killed later on anyway.
- Take a drink any time a character whines about the lack of a plan. Then take another drink if they refuse to suggest anything.