Drinking Game / The Walking Dead
Drinking game for The Walking Dead
- Take a drink when someone dies.
- Take two drinks if they weren't killed by a zombie.
- Take another drink if the body comes back as a zombie.
- Take a drink when a zombie is killed. (Warning: may be heavy in certain episodes.)
- Take two drinks if it's killed without a gun.
- Take three drinks if it's killed with something that isn't even close to a weapon.
- Take two drinks if the aftermath of an obvious suicide is found.
- Take a drink whenever a word for zombie e.g. "walker" is said.
- Take two drinks if it's a word for zombie that hasn't previously been used on the show.
- Take a drink if the survivors come across a trapped/disabled zombie and don't bother finishing it off
- Take another drink when it comes back to bite them in the ass
- Take a drink whenever Hershel and Rick have a discussion about leadership.
- In season 2, take a drink whenever you see Carl outside of the house. (Warning: May cause alcohol poisoning and/or death.)
- Take two drinks whenever a character mentions that Carl isn't in the house.
- Or when Carl is told to "wait here" or "stay in sight" while one or all of his guardians wander off without him.
- Take a drink whenever "Woodbury" or "prison" is said in season 3, or "Terminus" in season 4 part 2.
- Take a drink whenever Shane rubs his head.
- Take a drink whenever Dale pulls one of his famous Dale-faces.
- Take a drink whenever you hear a Southern rock song in the background.
- Take a drink whenever Daryl aims his crossbow. Take another one if he makes a kill.
- Take a drink whenever Rick says "thangs."
- Take a drink whenever Merle says something racist or sexist.
- Take a drink whenever a character goes into a quiet speech about life, morality, killing, survival, etc. as a blatant mouthpiece for themes the writers wish to hammer into your skull some more. This game is almost certainly fatal.
- Take a drink whenever the show expects us to care about nameless Alexandrians.
- Take a drink whenever a season is doing really well, only for it to inevitably fizzle out and become boring and/or stupid.
- Take a drink whenever Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple and company happily defend the extremely poorly received cliffhanger of season six, and insist that the fans are totally wrong about how they feel, it's totally fine guys!
For the Telltale Video Game
(the first eight rules of the above apply):
- Take a drink every time Ben fucks up.
- Take a drink every time somebody dies because of Ben.
- If you are very sympathetic take a drink every time you feel bad for Ben.
- Take a drink every time Kenny and Lily have a fight.
- Take a drink every time Clementine dictates your moral values (e.g. not killing certain people because she'd disapprove/witness it).
- Take a drink every time Clementine goes missing.
- Take a drink every time Clementine gets volunteered for something extremely dangerous, despite the presence of capable adults.
- Take another drink when someone actually points this out.
- Take a drink every time Clementine calls adults out on being childish and irrational.
- If it's Kenny, take a proper swig from a bottle.
- Take a drink every time Kenny fails to back you up, asks you to do something arguably immoral and berates you not doing said immoral things (if you so choose).
- Take a drink every time Kenny angrily insists on doing something suicidally reckless.
- Take a drink every time someone beats the crap out of Kenny.
- Take a proper swig if he actually wins a fight against another human.
- Take a drink each time a Quick Time Event is cut off before you can complete it (usually because of scripted moments).
- Take a drink every time a person you saved from dying ends up getting killed later on anyway.
- Take a drink any time a character whines about the lack of a plan. Then take another drink if they refuse to suggest anything.
- Take two drinks whenever a character suffers a leg injury.
- Take a drink when Lee slips, falls, or otherwise lands on his ass.