is a 2001 comedy film starring Rob Schneider.
Marvin Mange is a man who works as evidence clerk. He is a meek and uncoordinated person who gets bullied by his neighbor's dog and Sgt. Sisk. While doing some work, he gets a call from a police officer about a robbery. Unfortunately for him, no one is coming there and Marvin is forced to go there by himself.
While going to the scene of the crime, he gets into a car accident where he is completely crushed. That is, until he is rebuilt as a man with animal parts and their instincts. It helps a lot in his work though, and he's promoted to full officer - then vicious attacks on the townspeople are attributed to a supposed beast-man, making Marvin the prime suspect...
- Actor Allusion - A Survivor-style torch, courtesy of Norm MacDonald.
- Alliterative Name - Marvin Mange.
- Animal Motifs - Natch.
- Ass Shove - Marvin's newfound powers allow him to sniff out some drugs on, or rather IN an airline passenger.
- Babies Ever After
- Balloon Belly
- Black Best Friend - Miles
- Black Dude Dies First: Defied - when Miles takes the blame for everything Marvin did, everyone in the Mob goes from "KILL THE BEAST" to "I'm not gonna be part of a mob that killed a Black Guy." leaving Miles calling them racist as they walk away.
- Body Horror - Kind of.
- Brick Joke - Yolanda from the badger milk commercial gets married to the Mad Scientist - while getting her own animal upgrade.
- Butt Monkey - Sweet mercy, Marvin.
- Chekhov's Gun - Miles and his wild theories on Positive Discrimination saves Marvin's ass and his own in the end.
- Granola Girl
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Colleen Haskell, the Moe from the first season of Survivor, is Schneider's love interest.
- Jerk Ass - Sgt. Sisk
- LEGO Genetics
- My Instincts Are Showing/The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body
- Mythology Gag - "That's a HUGE bitch!"
- Production Posse - Adam Sandler appears in Schneider's usual "Townie" role.
- Red Herring - Towards the climax, three Red Herring cliffhangers set up the reveal of three possible suspects: Marvin's friend, the Mad Scientist himself, and even Ed Asner's police chief character. It turns out to be Marvin's girlfriend.
- Running on All Fours
- Superpower Lottery
- Unfortunate Names: Marvin Mange.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Miles saves the man on his trail, but he still tries to kill him!