Scarface: Don't worry, man. All we gotta do to get you out is to get ten percent of ten million dollars. Which by our calculations is...
Brian: ...Fucking impossible, man!A 1998 movie about four stoner friends (Dave Chappelle, Jim Breuer, Harland Williams and Guillermo Díaz) living in New York City. One of them feeds a diabetic police horse candy (he didn't know it was diabetic) and is arrested as a cop killer (yes, it's a comedy). The rest of the movie is about how his friends have to raise $1,000,000 to bail him out of jail.Extremely funny, as long as you don't have a problem with foul language and marijuana use. Jon Stewart recommends you watch it on weeeeed.
Thurgood Jenkins: I don't do drugs, though. Just weed.
- Bodyguard Babes: Sampson's bodyguards. Doubles as Stripperiffic.
- Big Eater: Brian is implied to be one, as his Long List of food he asks for during the munchies would suggest.
- Brick Joke: In a seeming throw-away gag, Brian buys "Jerry Garcia-In-A-Pouch". During the movie's climax, Brian, pulls out the pouch, starts praying to it, then throws it, and out pops...Jerry Garcia. Who then proceeds to deck Sampson Simpson with his guitar.
- The Cameo: This film was one of the first major times that Bob Saget appeared in a less than PG setting in years.
- Closed Door Rapport: Thurgood and Mary Jane have a conversation in this fashion.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Brian, probably from smoking himself stupid. His eulogy for Killer has got to be seen.Thurgood: I never thought I'd say this to anybody but, you've been smoking entirely too much reefer.
- Does That Sound Like Fun to You?Mary Jane Potman: My father was a drug dealer.Thurgood Jenkins: That must've been the shit.Mary Jane Potman: It ruined his life.Thurgood Jenkins: That must've been shitty.
- Enthusiasm vs. Stoicism: The Guy on the couch under stoic.
- Generation Xerox: The "After School Special" smoker and the "I'm 40 but still cool and wondering how to bond with my son" smoker.Thurgood: Of course, across town, the kid's nanna is getting high to treat her glaucoma.Nanna: And it's good for my arthritis, too.
- MacGyvering: "The MacGyver smoker is a very handy guy to have around, especially when it comes to reefer."
- Also doubles as Noodle Implements in the same segment.
- Obfuscating Disability: Sampson Simpson
- Only Sane Man: Thurgood is surprisingly cool under pressure compared to the other three.
- Prison Rape: "You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"
- "You ever take off all your clothes and run backwards through a cornfield?"
- Refuge in Audacity You just have to watch it.
- Shout-Out: Billy Bong Thornton and Wesley Pipes are just a few examples.
- Sorry, I'm Gay:Brian: Hey, Jan... will you be my girlfriend?Jan: Well, I would, but I'm gay. I'm a big dyke.Brian: Oh. What's that like?
- The Stoner/Stoners Are Funny: The whole point of the movie.
- Erudite Stoner: Brian, as well as some of the various stoners the guys meet.
- Unfortunate Names/Awesome Mc Cool Name: Mary Jane Potman.
- Villain Cred: Parodied when the newly-imprisoned Kenny complains that he's "not getting the respect a cop-killer deserves." While he did technically kill a member of the police force, that member was a diabetic horse that he accidentally killed by feeding it too many sweets.
- Watch It Stoned: Obviously.
- Window Love: The Trope Namer.