Film: Cheerleader Camp
Cheerleader Camp (also known as Bloody Pom Poms) is a 1988 comedic Slasher Movie, where people are killed at, wouldn't you know it, a cheerleading camp.
Give me an E! Give me an X! Give me an A! Giv- oh screw it, here's the tropes used in this movie:
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Main selling point.
- Camera Fiend: Timmy. He is always ready to catch some nudity and sex with his video camera.
- Car Fu: Theresa is killed with a van.
- Evil Laugh: There's a distinctive evil laugh which Allison keeps hearing during her nightmares.
- Fanservice: There's a gratuitous topless sunbathing scene.
- Foreshadowing: "That slays me!"
- Hallucinations: Allison suffers from these.
- Mooning: Timmy moons the camp when the protagonists arrive to it.
- Nightmare Sequence: Allison has several.
- Oral Fixation: Pop the Caretaker with his matchsticks.
- Sliding Scale of Comedy and Horror: Despite the film's comedic leanings, the horror sequences are played straight.
- Toilet Humor: Timmy let's out a fart when he is stuck on a window.
- Your Cheating Heart: Sexually frustrated Trent attempts to cheat Allison with Pam, but she chickens out.