is a goofy 1988 Slasher Movie
, directed by Dominick Brascia a.k.a. "that annoying fat guy from Friday the 13th Part V
Jerry has bough a new house. It used to be an orphanage, but it was shut down when one of the caretakers' was accused of molestation and went insane, killing some of the kids. Now that Jerry, his girlfriend and their friends are pouring in to the house, someone has decided to crash the party and kill them all.
Tropes in the film:
- Not Quite Dead: The killer rises after a fatal blow, but only to give one last laugh and die.
- Percussive Maintenance: Tina manages to get her and Connie's malfunctioning car back to work by lightly hitting it.
- Repeat Cut: The killer stabbing Burns.
- The Reveal: The killer is Martin's mother, who went psychotic after his death.
- Un Evil Laugh: Because of film's comedy alignments, the killer's laugh is more goofy than evil.
- Urine Trouble: Johnny accidentally urinates on a sunbathing couple.
- Would Hurt a Child: Martin in the backstory, who killed all the orphans in the house 10 years ago.