open/close all folders
- The Lancer: To her former Master, Vanner, in the first issue.
- In the Back: Courtesy of Odion, at the end of the first issue.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Suffers it at the hands of Daiman, who thinks he is Odion's spy.
- Retired Badass: When the Jedi pulled back from Sith space, Palladane stayed behind to care for the people anyway he could while avoiding direct confrontation with the Sith.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Kerra and Yulan turn the joy of the children he had captive on him while he was wearing the Helm of Ieldis, incinerating him.
- Omnicidal Maniac: The existence of other people actually causes him physical and mental pain, which is only relieved by killing others. He figures if he kills enough people (or all of them) the pain will stop and he can rule over whatever's left.
- Despair Event Horizon: After his wife and children died in a plague, Yulan saw no point in life any longer and joined Odion's death cult. Kerra's actions, and the sacrifice of her parents, manages to get him to uncross it to save the Odionate's children.
"I was bored... and so I created the universe."
- A God Am I: Daiman thinks he's the only being in the universe that's real and that everyone else was created by his own mind. Although he seems to think that someone else may exist and be his "true opponent".
- Blue and Orange Morality: Daiman is essentially a very malignant Cloudcuckoolander; since every indication is that he legitimately belives himself the only realy being in the whole universe, he has literally no recognizable framework for morality or relating to other lifeforms.
- Red Right Hand: His different colored eyes as well as a Sith artifact he wears on one arm.
Dromika and Quillan
- Jedi Mind Trick: It's their default method of communication. Unlike Daiman, who is at least capable of dealing with people as individuals (even if he doesn't really believe it), the twins cannot conceive of minds that are not extensions of their own, and refer to everyone else as "aspects."
- Evil Chancellor: Played straight and subverted: he's a Sith, so he really is evil, but he can't even control his own actions or have a thought of his own due to Dromika and Quillan's powers.
- Fighting from the Inside: His attempts to regain control over his mind and body from Dromika and Quillan so he can kill Kerra Holt himself.
- Bigger Bad: She is the true power behind all of the other Sith Lords, who are her grandchildren.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She loves all of her family, and wishes for them each to succeed. But she also wants to find out who is the strongest one, so she pits them against each other to maintain her power and train them to be ready to wage war on the Jedi when they return in force.
- Evil Versus Oblivion: She rallies the rest of the family to oppose Odion at the eleventh hour, and is shocked that he could actually put his omnicidal scheme into motion. As she puts it:Vilia: No one should want to be king of a graveyard!
- Dual Wielding: She has two red lightsabers that can be combined into a double bladed weapon.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Subverted; she claims that she loves her brother and sister, but she is still willing to sacrifice Quillan in an attempt to kill her grandmother.
- Wicked Cultured: She tries to be.
- Evil Genius: He breeds his soldiers from left over Sithspawn experiments.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: He betrays Odion and Arkadia, since he is really working for their grandmother Vilia.
Zodoh the Hutt
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Daiman executes him by using the stormdriver technology to dehydrate Zodoh completely.