Characters: Smallville: Phantom Zone
open/close all folders
General ZodSee House of Zod
FaoraSee House of Zod
- Played by: Amber MacDonald
- Green Thumb: Animates vines that can restrain and injure Kryptonians.
- Kill All Humans: Plans to continue reproducing until she's all that's left. Trying to do the same thing on her home planet is what got her locked up.
- Knight Templar: Her need to return her planet to nature got a lot of people killed.
- Kryptonite Factor: Electricity
- Plant Aliens: Her genetics are plant-based.
- Played by: Bow Wow
- Ax-Crazy: If you're near Baern, you're in danger.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His real voice.
- Grand Theft Me: Uses the body of a teen as his host.
- Hero Killer: Raya builds him up to be one, although his performance in the end is a little disappointing.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Powered by, and capable of projecting, nuclear radiation.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Was unaffected by Raya kicking him through a barn.
- Power Source: Has to drain nuclear power plants in order to re-charge.
- Race Lift: In-show, his alien form is white; the body he jacks is black.
- Sins of Our Fathers: Wants to kill Kal-El in revenge for Jor-El imprisoning him.Baern: Paying for the sins of your father can sure be a bitch, huh?
- Super Speed: Can run at speeds similar to Kryptonians.
- Played by: Dave Batista"Everyone's gotta eat!"
- The Brute: Towers over even Clark, who is far from short, and has the personality of a starving predator.
- Dumb Muscle: Aldar's an utter savage and doesn't give thinking a high priority.
- Evil Is Bigger: The biggest character to appear on the show, actually.
- Eyes of Gold: Or at least sickly yellow.
- Horror Hunger: Given how often he talks about how hungry he is and how much he seems to have to eat, this seems likely.
- Human Aliens: Unlike the other Zoners, he isn't possessing anybody.
- I'm no Phantom.
- I'm a Humanitarian: And he only eats the bones.
- Killed Off for Real: By the Martian Manhunter.
- Mighty Glacier: He's far from quick or agile, but he's so bloody strong, it just doesn't matter.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Implied, though not really demonstrated. His strength is what gets emphasized the most.
- Serial Killer: Hunts and devours people down by the docks.
- Super Strength: To the point where he easily manhandles Clark both times they fight.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Then again, look at his actor.
- Played by: Matthew Walker"For the last five and a half years, you've been a resident of the Fairview Psychiatric Hospital. Everything else—your superpowers, your alien lineage, your secret identity—it's all a delusion."
TitanSuper Soldier imprisoned in the Phantom Zone, Titan is born and bred for combat, and combat only. After escaping the Zone, he works his way through biker bars and underground gladiator battles, before arriving in Metropolis' meteor freak battle circuit. Desperate for a challenge, he is all too eager to confront Clark.
- Badass: Gives Clark one of the best fights in the series.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Has a nasty-looking spike that comes out of one of his wrist gauntlets.
- The Brute: Has just enough personality to escape Giant Mook status.
- Expy: To Doomsday.
- Famous Last Words: "Good fight."
- Go Out with a Smile: He dies pleased that Clark was able to give him a real fight.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Is impaled on his own spike.
- Human Aliens: Like Aldar, Titan's in his own body.
- Lightning Bruiser: Can keep up with Clark in terms of speed and strength.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Clark has to actually exert himself for Titan to feel his punches.
- Super Soldier: Said to have been enhanced for combat.
- Played by: Tom Welling
- "I'm you, only a little more bizarre."
- Achilles' Heel: Sunlight and blue kryptonite.
- Adaptational Intelligence: Bizarro is far more intelligent and articulate than his comic book counterpart.
- Body Surf: Before cloning Clark.
- Character Development: While impersonating Clark for several weeks, he begins to develop real feelings for Lana and become increasingly Intrigued by Humanity. Even his Evil Plan eventually seems to be devolve into wanting nothing more than simply to remain as "Clark." Just before he explodes from blue kryptonite exposure, his last words to Lana are "I love you", which almost makes him sympathetic.
- Demonic Possession: Before creating his cloned body of Clark, he had to hop from person to person, wearing each body out as he went.
- A priest tried to exorcise him from a girl's father, believing it was an actual demon.
- Enemy Mine: Tries to convince Brainiac to help him destroy Clark. Brainiac promptly backstabs him and subtly helped Clark destroy him.
- Energy Absorption: Absorbs green kryptonite and renders it harmless. This makes it rather difficult for him when he wants to take on Clark.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Just watch his interactions with Brainiac.
- Evil Sounds Deep: At least when compared to Clark.
- Evil Twin: To Clark.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: He was an experiment on Krypton.
- Kryptonite Factor: Blue kryptonite (which de-powers Kryptonians) increases his own power exponentially. Unfortunately, as Brainiac puts it, it's the equivalent of using a nuclear power plant to run a light bulb, creating a power overload he cannot survive.
- Recurring Character: In Season 7.
- Unwitting Pawn: Of Brainiac.
- Villainous Crush: On Lana. She reciprocates. Surprisingly, it actually improves his disposition instead of making him worse.