open/close all folders
A rather clever zombie who wears a white shirt and appears in many of Slamacow's videos.
- Our Zombies Are Different: It's remarkable how he hasn't even bothered trying to eat Slamacow's brain even once.
- Uniformity Exception: He wears a white top instead of a green one like most other zombies.
- Weakened by the Light: Constantly seen wearing a helmet or under shade when on the surface in daytime.
Bart the Enderman
An Enderman in a suit who formerly bartended at the mob saloon. A friend of Dave's. He is also Enderclaus.
- Artifact Title: His previous name "Bartenderman", considering he hasn't bartended in a while.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Other Endermen have completely black bodies, but Bart wears a suit with a prominent purple-pink bowtie. He is also quite badass.
- The Bartender: Originally, but he has since abandoned his post.
- Phantom Thief: He steals diamond blocks with stunning effectiveness. Inverted as Ender Claus, where he leaves blocks with notes... explaining where he stole them from.
- Punny Name: Bart, an Enderman, is a bartender.
- Teleport Spam: He uses his powers quite effectively, such as in games of Spleef.
- Uniformity Exception: He's the only Enderman in the shorts to wear a tuxedo.
A Minecraft player who journeys with Dave and Bart.
- Author Avatar: He is the Minecraft version of the videos' animator, Steven Davis.
- Butt Monkey: Despite being an Author Avatar main character, he gets into rather unfortunate situations, such as having to play Spleef (which he is terrible at to the point of falling and injuring himself in the final round of the tournament) to get payment for food.
- Suddenly Voiced: He has only ever said one word.Slamacow: (to Dave and Bart) "Weapons?"
A villager who works in a Minecraft version of NASA.
- Uniformity Exception: Less obvious due to resembling a librarian villager, but he still has it - unlike a librarian villager, he has his vest unbuttoned, revealing his red top, blue pants and golden belt that he usually wears on him.
Red TeamA team consisting of a skeleton, a villager and a bearded player, who serve as the opponents in the final round of the Spleef tournament.
- The Ace: They're the best of the three opposing Spleef teams, and they're also seen to be good fighters outside of the game.
- The Bad Guy Wins: They've end up winning the Spleef tournament.
- Bad Ass: The villager is able to keep up with Bart's Teleport Spam in the spleef match, while the bearded guy is only seen taking out a distracted Dave, and the skeleton doesn't eliminate anyone.
- Butt Monkey: The skeleton is the only one of them to be eliminated in the spleef match - by getting his helmet knocked off and melting the block he's standing on when he catches fire.
- Jerk Ass: All of them, but especially the villager, who can be seen smugly smiling throughout the spleef match after he's able to eliminate Bart, which only happened because both of them were distracted by Dave eliminating the skeleton.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In Stick by Me they're seen trying to hunt down a group of animals, including the baby cow, and almost killing the slime in the process. Yeah, compare that to what they did in their debut episode.
- Perpetual Frowner: The bearded guy has yet to be seen smiling so far.
- Weakened by the Light: The skeleton, naturally considering the context of the source material. Dave exploits this.
- Would Hurt a Child: Or a baby cow, anyways.
A witch who traps Bart, Dave and Slama in her lair, then challenges Slama to a dance-off over their right to leave.
- Bait and Switch: "The only way to escape is by defeating me... in a dance-off!"
- Boss Arena Idiocy: Slama is only able to compete with her dancing because Dave uses the Witch's potions on him, which are apparently just left there where anyone can reach them.
- Dance Battler: Literal example. Rather than challenge Slama and company in traditional fashion, she immediately tells them that that only way out is to beat her in a dance-off. The fact that her potions inflict dancing (as opposed to Standard Status Effects) implies that she may be this outside her lair, as well.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Absolutely refuses to dance ballet. (Though this does beg the question of why she has a potion that forces someone else to...)
A giant spider that attacks Slamacow after he gets lost in "Where in the Forest Ends".