Characters: Sin Senos No Hay Paraiso
Catalina SantanaPortrayed by Carmen VillalobosAntagonic Protagonist, aspires to be an actress.
- All Women Are Doms, All Men Are Subs: Averted. Her services go in quite the opposite direction. She prefers to service her men as though they were kings ie: taking off their shoes, giving them massages etc.
- All Women Are Lustful: She tends to behave like this at least while on the job.
- The irony is that when it came to being intimate with her boyfriend she was shy and was more of a tease.
- All Women Are Prudes: Before she became a prepaid girl.
- Am I Just a Toy to You?: With Titi before she began to despise him.
- Catholic School Girls Rule: Donned the outfit for some of her johns.
- Dress Hits Floor
- Ethical Slut
- Fetish Fuel
- Fetishfuel Station Attendant: Good lord where to begin!
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Occasionally Employs this though she never really goes to far. Does this to rile up her johns.
- Happy Ending Massage: Sometimes employs this to relax her clients.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Subverted. Though she is not as corrupt as the majority of the characters she is not unwilling to use and abuse those that care about her to get what she wants.
- Innocent Innuendo: Part of her tease routine.
- Jail Bait: She is in highschool probably no older than 16 when she begins to involve herself with johns that are well into their late 30's early 40s. Or older...
- Lust Object: Can be viewed as this.
- Really Gets Around
- Sexual Extortion: When she get in way over her head with the drug lords.
- Sex for Services: The reason she even contemplates becoming a prepaid girl is so that she can have the money to buy whatever she want (in her case a boob job) as well as recieves gifts from john ranging from vacations, to jewlerly, to clothing, to just about anything else.
- Sex Montage
- Unproblematic Prostitution: Horrendously Averted. Yes everything starts out nice for her. Yes she begins to have everything that she wants. But at what cost-her dignity. And to top it off she has become involved with some seriously dangerous men.
Hilda SantanaPortrayed by Catherine SiachoqueCatalina and Bayron's mother, later she is in love with Albeiro
Yésica "La diabla" FrancoPortrayed by María Fernanda YépezCatalina's best friend, villain, boss of the pre-paid girls
Bayron SantanaPortrayed by Juan Diego SánchezHilda's son; Catalina's brother who's hired as a hitman
Albeiro ManriquePortrayed by Fabián RíosCatalina's long term boyfriend and later Hilda's lover
Aurelio "Titi" JaramilloPortrayed by Gregorio PerníaDrug dealer; in love with Catalina; villain
- Entitled to Have You: The way Titi views her after she gets her breast implants.