Characters: Ninety-Nine Nights
The characters of Ninety-Nine Nights and Ninety-Nine Nights II.
Ninety-Nine Nights II
Galen (ENG: Troy Baker / JPN: x)A former general of the now-destroyed kingdom of Goliath. He journeys to Orphea to confront the Lord of the Night. Known by some as the Celestial Wolf.
- Dual Wielding: Two large swords, one slightly smaller than the other.
- Playing with Fire: His orb attack/spark has a fire theme.
Sephia (ENG: x / JPN: x)The princess of Orphea. While the other heroes play a more direct role in the war, she embarks on a series of trials to inherit the Orb of Light.
- Blow You Away: Her orb attack/spark has a wind theme.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her weapons are essentially bladed tassels flowing from her sleeves.
- Squishy Wizard: Has low health and the lowest attack but has a high affinity for magical abilities.
Zazi (ENG: x / JPN: x)The last of the Surveilants, guardians to Orphean royalty, who were wiped out by the Lord of the Night. Her loyalty to Sephia lies at odds with her fears of the war's outcome.
- Amazonian Beauty
- An Ice Person: Her orb attack/spark has an ice theme.
- Improbable Weapon User: Dual crossbows!
Levv (ENG: Steve Blum / JPN: x)Hails from the Alcor, a race of Goblins. His kingdom was destroyed in the wake of the Lord of the Night. As one of the last of his race, he allies himself with Orphea to retrieve the Orb of Darkness and restore balance with the Orb of Light.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Improbable Weapon User: Less so than others, but still wields a chain sickle in one hand and bladed gauntlets in the other.
- I Work Alone: For two reasons: to limit distractions in battle and he's embarrassed to admit he cares for the other heroes.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Shock and Awe: His orb attack/spark has a lightning theme.
Maggni (ENG: x / JPN: x)Formerly the leader of a notorious band of thieves, his plundering days came to an end when he was imprisoned in Castle Orphea. With the threat of destruction to her kingdom, Sephia frees Maggni from his prison and begs him to lend a hand.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: His main goal is escape, but for one reason or another he helps to defend people.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: Wields shield-like pilebunkers on his arms which are referred to as "warhammers".
- Stuff Blowing Up: His orb attack/spark has an explosive theme.