This is the characters page for M9 Girls!
The leader of the M9 Girls, Any is more quiet and withdrawn than the others, but her observance and strong will make her quite capable at directing and working with others.
Her heroine name is Blue Destiny.
- The Empath: Her mind-reading abilities are emotion-based.
- The Heart: Fitting to her role as an empath, she’s also one of the more warm characters and tries to get the Professor to come out of his shell even after realizing he’s up to something.
- The Hero: She’s always looking out for the girls and she’s the first one to put herself in harm’s way when others are endangered.
- Luminescent Blush: She tends to get this around the Professor.
- Mind Probe: She can’t read minds that won’t let her in, but she can still tap into a person’s foremost emotions.
- Time Master: A variation, she can slow other people’s perception of time.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Any's costume is a class A.
Perhaps the most outgoing and adventurous member of the M9 Girls, Clau is quick to try new things and has a generally upbeat personality.
Her heroine name is White Energy.
- Genius Ditz: She’s a bit of a space cadet, but she’s quick to pick up new information and skills.
- Genki Girl: She has enthusiasm to spare.
- Instant Expert: All the girls seem to catch on with their new powers quickly, but she was the first one to figure out how it works.
- Jumped at the Call: She was the first one to learn how to use her new powers and is quite enthusiastic over the whole deal.
- Telekinesis: She can move objects remotely using her powers.
- Tsurime Eyes
Pato is the most level-headed and low-key of the M9 Girls. She has a more wry, reluctant personality, but still goes along with the girls in their efforts even when some parts of it seem silly to her.
Her heroine name is Purple Space.
- Afraid of Needles: She hates getting shots.
- Deadpan Snarker: Pato is a steady source of quips and good-natured teasing.
- Shapeshifting: She can turn her body into the type of material she’s touching.
- Sour Supporter: She’s always making sarcastic barbs, but she’s part of the team nonetheless and her actions show that support.
- Smoke Out: Her teleportation abilities have this sort of quality to them, leaving clouds of purple smoke in her wake.
- Teleportation: One of her powers is teleporting.
Karla is the most social of the girls. She was something of a newcomer to the others when the experiment that made them the M9 Girls took place, but she quickly became fast friends with them and is in full support of the team.
Her heroine name is Pink Starlight.
A friend of Karla’s. Golden is a bit cynical and suspects something is going on at the lab that the girls are hiding from her.
- Conspiracy Theorist: She thinks the lab is up to something. she’s right.
- Dramatic Irony: Her sarcastic comment about the girls being lab rats isn’t really that far off the mark.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: She is very adamant in being called Golden rather than Vero.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Despite being outwardly caustic, she really does feel left out and lonely without the others.
- The Resenter: She really doesn’t appreciate being left out by the girls and her attitude toward the lab experiments shows this.
- Stepford Snarker: She’s much lonelier than her snarky, suspicious attitude would suggest.
A young doctor who runs the experiments at the lab and is the person responsible for the girls getting their powers. His motives are uncertain, but he seems to be up to something and it may not all be in the best interests of the M9 Girls.
- Cool Shades
- Mad Scientist: More stable than the usual version, but his methods are still on the questionable side from time to time.
- Psychotic Smirk: His smiles get just a tad unsettling when an experiment is going well.
- The Smart Guy: He has a doctorate and he’s incredibly intelligent. He’s not the only smart one in the cast, but he’s certainly got the most brainpower overall.
- Workaholic: He never seems to take a break.