Characters: Little Britain
open/close all folders
Characters played by Matt Lucas
A man who is wheelchair bound and is looked after by his friend Lou. But he's not actually paralyzed at all, and secretly gets out of his chair whenever Lou's back is turned.
A troubled teenage girl. Each sketch would involve her getting into trouble and trying to talk her way out of it. But she talks so fast that no-one can understand what she is saying. She also often goes off on tangents completely unrelated to the situation.
A self-proclaimed gay Welsh man. He spends his days at the local pub bemoaning how victimized he is for being "the only gay in the village", despite the fact that his village actually has a rather large gay community.
A woman who runs Fatfighters, a Weight Watchers-like group, but instead of helping her group, she just bullies her group for being fat, despite being fat herself. She was based on the supervisor in a Weight Watchers group that Matt Lucas once attended.
- The Bully
- Big Eater: If her shopping cart is any indication.
- Catch Phrase: "Hello, fatties!", "'Ave we got any neeeew members?", among several others.
- Fantastic Racism: She pretends not to understand what the indian member is saying, despite her not only speaking perfect english, but even better than Majorite.
- Hypocrite: She's certainly no slouch herself when it comes to being overweight.
- It's All About Me
- Jerk Ass
Bubbles is a morbidly obese lady who owes massive amounts of money to the bank, due to her lavish spending habits. She also thinks she can get out of her various troubles by seducing people.
A stage hypnotist who typically uses his powers for his own benefit, from getting a woman to go on a date with him, to beating his elderly mother at a game of Scrabble.
- Catch Phrase: "Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes. (snaps fingers) You're under. (explains what he wants the person to do) 3,2,1............ (snaps fingers), you're back in the room."
- Mundane Utility: His hypnosis.
- Catch Phrase: "Margaret! Margaret! There's a gentleman who wants to know if we (explains the thing Mr Mann wants)."
Characters played by David Walliams
- Catch Phrase: "But I thought you said you love/hate (insert topic). You always said that (explains why Andy loves or hates that thing in the most detailed way.)", "Because once I (explain the thing Andy wants him to do and says he can't undo it)and that'll be a right kerfuffle." and "What a kerfuffle."
- He seems to be fond of the word "kerfuffle" in general.
- Nice Guy: He is almost inhumanly patient with Andy and his constant demands.
- Speech Impediment: A lisp.
The Prime Minister's gay aide who has a huge crush on him.
Eddie "Emily" Howard
A very unconvincing transvestite with outdated views on how women typically dress and behave. He's always seen wearing lacy, frilly Victorian-era dresses, and talks in a high-pitched falsetto voice about doing "ladylike" things.
- Catch Phrase: "Who made this?"
- Racist Grandma: She's an elderly woman of obscenely racist inclinations. To the point she throws up upon being told she's eaten something that was prepared by a non-white chef.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: The core of her sketches is the repulsively detailed vomiting she undergoes upon being told she ate something that was cooked (or even handled) by someone who isn't white.
An actor who is incredible tiny. He thinks that the people who want him to be in their shows want him to write and sing the theme tunes as well as star in them.
- Catch Phrase: "Hello, Martin, it's Linda. How can I describe him/ her? (explains the person in the rudest detail), that's right. The (calls the student a name)"
- Evil Sounds Raspy
- Jerk Ass
A weird Scottish hotel manager
A customer who asks for impossible things.
An old lady who urinates herself without knowing.
Bubbles' arch nemesis
The Prime Minister
The PM who has no idea Sebastian has a crush on him.
The barmaid in the village of Llandewi Breffi, and Daffyd's best friend.
Bubbles' ex husband who is married to Desiree. He has a thing for fat women.
- Chubby Chaser: The sole reason he divorced Bubbles was because she lost weight.
Roy's wife, and his assistant at the shop. She is never seen on camera, only heard shouting from upstairs.