A list of characters from the webcomic series Heartcore
. Beware, there be spoilers.
open/close all folders
Amethyst is the young (in demon terms) succubus princess of the demonic realm of Hell known as 'Asgar'.She was once sweet and demure, but is now brash after some key events in her life. She holds a deep grudge towards her father, Royce. She has two minions named Rip and Tear.Overfiend Rank
: 3 (exiled)Muse
: Video entertainment
- Author Avatar: Mostly used on the author's deviantART to represent herself.
- Break the Cutie: Royce's syphoning energy from Ame to possess the body of the Beastmen king lead her to rebel against her father
- Even Evil Has Standards: In regards to harvesting Heartcores: "Pick your targets carefully. Pick someone they won't miss." Ame killed a couple of criminals trying to attack her while she was disguised in the previous pages.
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY: Amethyst's prototype was named "Ame Tenchi", with "Ame" now used as the character's nickname. It is not pronounced "Ah-may" like the Japanese word for rain, though, but rather like the word "aim".
- Hartman Hips
- Ms. Fanservice: One of several.
- Pointy Ears
- Really 700 Years Old
- Shapeshifting: Ame can use her pendant to disguise herself, which she uses to move undetected through human cities, as well as to lure humans for their Heartcores...
Lutz Langriss II
Lutz Langriss II
A young beastman in the service of demons.
He's been spoiled rotten due to his integral role - leading demons to the human realm for their food source: heartcores. Royce knows this and caters to him accordingly...most of the time.
Royce is the Lord of the Overfiends, otherwise known as the Demon King. He is the father of Amethyst and Suko.Royce is known for hamming it up and generally trying to have a good time, but this obscures his more cruel and calculating nature.Overfiend Rank
: Lord of the FiendsMuse
- Abusive Parents: Considering how he used a ritual against Ame against her will that costed her not only much of her powers, but also some skin permanently, do you really want to call this guy a good father?!
- Evil Is Hammy: His strange nature is actually used on purpose by him so that he can make enemies underestimate him.
- Evil Redhead
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: In the remade chapters, he was given one of these to make him seem less feminine. Well... minus the "Justice" part of it all.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: He's a lot brighter than he seems, but for the sake of tactics, he tries to play dumber than he looks.
- One-Winged Angel: His true form. The form he mostly uses is actually the body of a possesed Beastman King.
- Sweet Tooth: Due to his Muse being cuisine, he is very fond of food and sweets.