Characters: Fire Emblem Awakening First Generation
This page details the first generation characters of Fire Emblem Awakening. For other characters, head back to the index here.
open/close all folders
- Action Dad/Action Mom: To their respective children. Leading to:
- Action Girl: All of the females. Even the Clerics and Troubadours become one after promoting, and Olivia is the first Dancer in an internationally-released Fire Emblem game who can equip and use weapons! (Although she'll need to level up a little to get good at it.)
- Badass: Like all FE games, they live in a World of Badass.
- Badass Crew: Most of them are part of Chrom's Shepherds, a collection of individuals dedicated to the protection of Ylisse.
- Badass Grandparents: If the Avatar marries any of their children, they become Morgan's grandparents. They're still rather young due to Time Travel, though.
- Badass Family: They can fight alongside their time-traveling children.
- Battle Couple: And each character has a surprisingly large amount of choices by series standards.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: They're all great at what they do, but every one of them has their own quirks and Running Gags.
- Happily Married: Almost all of the couples, although bonus points go to Stahl, as nearly all of his endings actually include some form of the phrase "happy marriage".
- Heterosexual Life-Partners / Platonic Life Partners: All of them when they reach an A rank support. Although there are some pairs that are this even before they start supporting, like Lissa and Maribelle, or Sumia and Cordelia.
- Kill 'em All: Every single one of them die in the Bad Future.