Characters: Fire Emblem Awakening First Generation
This page details the first generation characters of Fire Emblem Awakening
. For other characters, head back to the index here
open/close all folders
- Action Dad/Action Mom: To their respective children. Leading to:
- Papa Wolf/Mama Bear
- Bonus points go to Chrom and his wife, since they give birth to Lucina before they learn that her future self is fighting alongside them, and thus qualify for these tropes regardless of time travel.
- Action Girl: All of the females. Even the Clerics and Troubadours become one after promoting, and Olivia is the first Dancer in an internationally-released Fire Emblem game who can equip and use weapons! (Although she'll need to level up a little to get good at it.)
- Badass: Like all FE games, they live in a World of Badass.
- Badass Crew: Most of them are part of Chrom's Shepherds, a collection of individuals dedicated to the protection of Ylisse.
- Badass Grandparents: If the Avatar marries any of their children, they become Morgan's grandparents. They're still rather young due to Time Travel, though.
- Badass Family: They can fight alongside their time-traveling children.
- Battle Couple: And each character has a surprisingly large amount of choices by series standards.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: They're all great at what they do, but every one of them has their own quirks and Running Gags.
- Happily Married: Almost all of the couples, although bonus points go to Stahl, as nearly all of his endings actually include some form of the phrase "happy marriage".
- Heterosexual Life-Partners / Platonic Life Partners: All of them when they reach an A rank support. Although there are some pairs that are this even before they start supporting, like Lissa and Maribelle, or Sumia and Cordelia.
- Kill 'em All: Every single one of them die in the Bad Future.