WARNING: Unmarked spoilers ahead, please self-advise. Based on how the work is choreographed, various tropes here contains major plot spoilers!
- The Hero: The main character of the story.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Refuses to believe that any among them is the Wolf, despite there not being a whole lot of a choice. He does have his moments of jumping to conclusions on who killed everyone late in the story, though.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Reacts this way when he realizes that his removing of the rabbit head off of the nameless guy was actually what poisoned and killed him.
- Nice Guy: He gains some shades of being broken, though, late in the story when things get really serious.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Starts of the manga as one of these.
- Ax-Crazy: Literally with one of her victims, she even starts laughing manically when she reminisces how she killed everyone else to Yuu.
- Berserk Button: Don't. Lie. If you do and she finds out, getting an earful is the least of your problems.
- In-Universe, Mitsuki turns into her 'Wolf' persona when she hears a cellphone ringing and the words "For the ones that I love" in close succession.
- Big Bad: See below...
- Big Bad Friend: Is actually the Wolf of the group and ready to kill even Yuu.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Due to what happened to her parents, she became very susceptible to hypnotism, so Rei has been using her as a 'wolf' for quite some time to kill people, in multiple "Rabbit Doubt" games.
- Broken Bird: Implied to be one, what with losing her mother when young, her father ending up in debt because he was cheated and trying to kill himself.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Has a crush on her friend Yuu.
- Class Representative: According to Yuu, Mitsuki's been one in every class since Elementary School.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She gets jealous pretty fast when Yuu gets close to another girl. To the point she ended up killing Keiko a fellow classmate of hers, just because Yuu lied to her and Mitsuki assumed they were 'dating'.
- Cute and Psycho: A seemingly adorable girl, who has actually killed dozens of people before and will do it again. Even if Yuu is one of them.
- The Dragon: Is this for Rei.
- Disappeared Dad: She managed to save her father when he tried to hang himself and he's been in a coma in the hospital since. Though it turns out that he's been dead for quite some time.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Mitsuki kills people who lie. Especially about big, bad things that they have done in their past. She was willing to give Yuu a second chance, after she thought he lied to her and was going out with Kei-chan behind her back, but when she realized he also lied about having a barcode, he was on her death list.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a string put into a bow on the left side of her head and something triangluar-shaped-ish thing.
- Missing Mom: Her mother died when she was a child.
- Stepford Smiler: Appears cheerful, despite her father being in the hospital and comatose for some time. Though he's actually dead.
- Walking Spoiler: It's difficult to talk about most of the characters without revealing something, but Mitsuki is one of the tougher to talk about without spoiling anything.
- Yandere: Mitsuki isn't above killing anyone who may harm Yuu, but also will kill Yuu himself if necessary.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He prefers settling things with his fist and used to be a professional boxer.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Yuu bumps into him and he loses it.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Runs ahead of the group and uses his barcode to open a door without discussing it first. This leads to them locking him up. Although this was part of Hajime's plan to lure the 'wolf' out.
- Teens Are Monsters: Ran a vicious gang that led to a murder according to Mitsuki.
- Troubled, but Cute: Has huge anger issues, but is still considered somewhat attractive.
- Marshmallow Hell: She actually does this to the Greater Scope Villain of the story!
- Ms. Fanservice: From her large bosom to the emphasis on her cleavage and even her teasing fashion, she's this in a nutshell.
- Offwith His Head: Get's her head chopped off with an axe.
- The Tease: Purposefully pressed her boobs against Yuu.
- Teens Are Monsters: Was in charge of a prostitution ring according to Mitsuki and blackmail of the clientele of said ring.
- The Chessmaster: She instigated not just this game, but all of the real-life Rabbit Doubt games.
- Crucified Hero Shot: Her body is found like this though her arms are lifted above her head and not to her sides.
- Cute and Psycho: She seemed very adorable in the first chapter, with other characters pointing it out and despite never going Ax-Crazy, she clearly can't be sane being the mastermind behind such a screwed up game.
- Faking the Dead: Does this so she can manipulate things from behind the scenes.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries a large bunny plushie.
- Greater Scope Villain: In her own words, she 'is also a Wolf'. Who is the mastermind behind all 'Rabbit Doubt' games.
- Karma Houdini: Very much this, she abuses her power to hypnotise susceptible people, causing them to be the Wolves of the games and killing people, yet Rei is not reprimanded in any way and will continue with this. In fact by the ending both Hajime and Yuu are implied to be dead, with Mitsuki likely going to prison for her crimes with Rei still on the loose.
- The Woman Behind The Woman: Mitsuki may have been the 'wolf' who did the killing, but it was Rei who masterminded the whole game.
- Nietzsche Wannabe: Decided to have people killed because they call her a liar when her powers are called into question, despite them lying themselves and ultimately blaming everyone in the world for her parents' deaths.
- Stepford Smiler: A timid girl who smiles in order to hide her fear of being called a liar again after her hypnotic powers were called into question a few years ago. And behind that smile lies a psychopath who abuses her powers to have other people become murderers.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Left crucified on the wall for the other's to see.
- Walking Spoiler: It's difficult to talk about most of the characters without revealing anything, but Rei is the toughest to talk about, from her actual role as the Greater Scope Villain of the story to the fact that she is the first to die. And then it turns out she didn't die.
- Badass Bookworm: A very studious college student who can hurt and heal with his medical knowledge.
- Fair Cop: Hajime looks quite attractive in a bookwormy way for his profession.
- In the Back: The Wolf plants a knife into his lower back under the cover of darkness. Fortunately, Hajime survives the attack.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: The most levelheaded and smartest of the group.
- The Medic: He is a medical student and his knowledge is helpful in the situation, treating people's injuries. His being a medical student, though, is false and...
- Undercover Cop Reveal: Hajime reveals to Yuu that he's actually a police detective investigating the disappearances of young people that has been booming lately and the Rabbit Doubt game seems to be the connecting link between them all.
- Big Bad: Subverted See below..
- Disc One Final Boss: Was the first one to have been suspected of being the 'wolf' and its not until they kill him, do they realise that he's not the 'wolf' of THIS game.
- The Dragon: He was one of Rei's previous wolfs that she hypnotised and when found, was first suspected of being the Big Bad behind the game.
- Eye Awaken: Appears to be dead and with his eyes closed, but then suddenly opens both eyes and tries to strangle Yuu.
- Facial Horror: Has what appears to be a bad burn scar on his face.
- No Name Given: We never find out his name.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Its implied that due to over dosage of morphine, he was no longer useful and was replaced by Mitsuki.