WARNING: Unmarked spoilers ahead, please self-advise. Based on how the work is choreographed, various tropes here contains major plot spoilers!
- Expy: ...Akasaka? Is that you?
- The Hero: The main character of the story.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Refuses to believe that any among them is the Wolf, despite there not being a whole lot of a choice. He does have his moments of jumping to conclusions on who killed everyone late in the story, though.
- Killed Off for Real: Maybe. It's implied that Mitsuki kills him in the final chapter.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Reacts this way when he realizes that his removing of the rabbit head off of the nameless guy was actually what poisoned and killed him.
- Nice Guy: He gains some shades of being broken, though, late in the story when things get really serious.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Starts of the manga as one of these.
- Berserk Button: Don't. Lie. If you do and she finds out, getting an earful is the least of your problems.
- In-Universe, Mitsuki turns into her 'Wolf' persona when she hears a cellphone ringing and the words "For the ones that I love" in close succession.
- Big Bad Friend: Is actually the Wolf of the group and ready to kill even Yuu.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: She's very susceptible to hypnotism, so Rei has been using her for quite some time to kill people.
- Broken Bird: Implied to be one, what with losing her mother when young, her father ending up in debt because he was cheated and trying to kill himself.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Has a crush on her friend Yuu.
- Class Representative: According to Yuu, Mitsuki's been one in every class since Elementary School.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She gets jealous pretty fast when Yuu gets close to another girl.
- Cute and Psycho: An adorable girl who has killed people before and will do it again.
- The Dragon: Is this for Rei.
- Disappeared Dad: She managed to save her father when he tried to hang himself and he's been in a coma in the hospital since. Though it turns out that he's been dead for quite some time.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Mitsuki kills people who lie. Especially about big, bad things that they have done in their past. She was willing to give Yuu a second chance, after she thought he lied to her and was going out with Kei-chan behind her back, but when she realized he also lied about having a barcode, he was on her death list.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a string put into a bow on the left side of her head and something triangluar-shaped-ish thing.
- Missing Mom: Her mother died when she was a child.
- Stepford Smiler: Appears cheerful, despite her father being in the hospital and comatose for some time. Though he's actually dead.
- Walking Spoiler: It's difficult to talk about most of the characters without revealing something, but Mitsuki is one of the tougher to talk about without spoiling anything.
- Yandere: Mitsuki isn't above killing anyone who may harm Yuu, but also will kill Yuu himself if necessary.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He prefers settling things with his fist and used to be a professional boxer.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Yuu bumps into him and he loses it.
- Killed Off for Real: He's hung from the ceiling via rope and his right hand is cut off, though whether this was done before or after death is not known.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Runs ahead of the group and uses his barcode to open a door without discussing it first. This leads to them locking him up.
- Teens Are Monsters: Ran a vicious gang that led to a murder according to Mitsuki.
- Troubled, but Cute: Has huge anger issues, but is still considered somewhat attractive.
- Killed Off for Real: The last to die before the finale.
- Marshmallow Hell: She actually does this to the Big Bad of the story!
- Ms. Fanservice: From her large bosom to the emphasis on her cleavage and even her teasing fashion, she's this in a nutshell.
- Offwith His Head: Get's her head chopped off with an axe.
- The Tease: Purposefully pressed her boobs against Yuu.
- Teens Are Monsters: Was in charge of a prostitution ring according to Mitsuki and blackmail of the clientele of said ring.
- Big Bad: In her own words, she 'is also a Wolf'.
- The Chessmaster: She instigated not just this game, but all of the real-life Rabbit Doubt games.
- Crucified Hero Shot: Her body is found like this though her arms are lifted above her head and not to her sides.
- Faking the Dead: Does this so she can manipulate things from behind the scenes.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries a large bunny plushie
- Karma Houdini: Abuses her power to hypnotise susceptible people, causing them to be the Wolves of the games and killing people, yet Rei is not reprimanded in any way and will continue with this.
- Killed Off for Real: The first to die, at the end of the first Chapter. Subverted, as she was faking.
- The Woman Behind The Woman: Mitsuki may have been doing the killing, but it's Rei who started the whole game.
- Nietzsche Wannabe: Decided to have people killed because they call her a liar when her powers are called into question, despite them lying themselves and ultimately blaming everyone in the world for her parents' deaths.
- Stepford Smiler: A timid girl who smiles in order to hide her fear of being called a liar again after her hypnotic powers were called into question a few years ago. And behind that smile lies a psychopath who abuses her powers to have other people become murderers.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Left crucified on the wall for the other's to see.
- Walking Spoiler: It's difficult to talk about most of the characters without revealing anything, but Rei is the toughest to talk about, from her actual role as the Big Bad of the story to the fact that she is the first to die. And then it turns out she didn't die.
- Badass Bookworm: A very studious college student who can hurt and heal with his medical knowledge.
- Fair Cop: Hajime looks quite attractive in a bookwormy way for his profession.
- In the Back: The Wolf plants a knife into his lower back under the cover of darkness. Fortunately, Hajime survives the attack.
- Killed Off for Real: It's implied that Rei's mole in the forensics department killed him while Hajime was on the phone with Yuu.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: The most levelheaded and smartest of the group.
- The Medic: He is a medical student and his knowledge is helpful in the situation, treating people's injuries. His being a medical student, though, is false.
- Undercover Cop Reveal: Hajime reveals to Yuu that he's actually a police detective investigating the disappearances of young people that has been booming lately and the Rabbit Doubt game seems to be the connecting link between them all.
- The Dragon: Was one of Rei's previous dragons and, when he was found, was first suspected of being the Big Bad behind the game.
- Eye Awaken: Appears to be dead and with his eyes closed, but then suddenly opens both eyes and tries to strangle Yuu.
- Facial Horror: Has what appears to be a bad burn scar on his face.
- Killed Off for Real: Appears to first have died due to a Morphine overdose, but he actually dies a bit later via poison administered to him through a thumbtack's point.
- No Name Given: We never find out his name.