Muschio MaltoA former Volto prince who had the royal rug yanked out from under him, Muschio Malto seeks to regain that which he has lost to a revolution.
- Affably Evil
- An Arm and a Leg: loses a hand trying to save Finesse from the Masked Assassin.
- Benevolent Boss: As the story progresses, he moves more and more into this.
- The Casanova/Chick Magnet: Slept with Ashedel and Arabella, is pursued by Finesse, and now Iesgip seems to have taken a shine to him.
- Edible Theme Naming: Muschio Malto = Moss Malt
- Even Evil Has Standards: For someone who wants to become the Devil, Muschio has quite the set of moral codes and regulations.
- The Evil Prince
- Playing with Fire
- Villain Protagonist
FinesseA goblin by birth and a tinkerer by trade, Finesse works for Muschio whipping up assorted gadgetry.
- Anguished Declaration of Love - It goes HORRIBLY wrong.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hair Decorations: More like an ear dec, she wears it to remember Muschio's father saving her dad.
- Kawaiiko: Awwwww, Lil!Finesse~!
- The Smart Guy
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Has warmed up as of late.
- Wrench Wench
TislomerThe d'awwable cutebold alchemist and hunter.
- Break the Cutie: The explosion that cost most of her face. Aw, man...!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- The Cutie
- Perky Female Minion
- Viewer Gender Confusion
BabrakusThe silent type. A New Breed kobold, it's damn near impossible to get more than a few words out of him. Is a craftsman, and is cool as a cucumber. Desires to become a fisherman.
AshedelA female Nedynvor. Commanded a presence at the Tower of Olber.
DompagCan hit people real hard and eats lava. Also a self-proclaimed ladies'
Marjani "Ona" OpendaA Kepling witch doctor (doctoress? Witch nurse?) specializing in herbalism and voodoo. Has an extreme aversion to rape caves and getting hit in the "taco."
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Was able to fix Tislomer good as new, but not without a "mishap".
- Genki Girl
- Groin Attack: Rare female version.
- The Medic
- Unusual Euphemism: ..."Taco?"
Geppa, aka Grey FangA gnoll.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: apparently she has gone from Ax-Crazy to this.Master Bignose is upstairs talking to Lady Bigtits about Stupid Town No One Cares About
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- I Just Want To Not Be Insane
- Jerkass Woobie
- Yandere: with Dompag, though in a "big sister" way.
Wes FumoA blacksmith. Apparently has self-esteem problems.
- Afraid of Needles: blacksmithing doesn't usually involve needles.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: despite his nervousness, he's a good blacksmith.
- Dramatic Stutter
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Emmy.
PendleA bugfolk advisor.
- Afraid of Blood
- Idle Rich: has shades of this.
- Not So Above It All: he has inquired about, ahem, "curtesians".