Characters: Dive Quest
Characters of the RPG style story Dive Quest.Beware of spoilers!
Muschio MaltoA former Volto prince who had the royal rug yanked out from under him, Muschio Malto seeks to regain that which he has lost to a revolution.
- Affably Evil
- An Arm and a Leg: loses a hand trying to save Finesse from the Masked Assassin.
- Badass: He has his moments.
- Benevolent Boss: As the story progresses, he moves more and more into this.
- The Casanova/Chick Magnet: Slept with Ashedel and Arabella, is pursued by Finesse, and now Iesgip seems to have taken a shine to him.
- Edible Theme Naming: Muschio Malto = Moss Malt
- Even Evil Has Standards: For someone who wants to become the Devil, Muschio has quite the set of moral codes and regulations.
- The Evil Prince
- Playing with Fire
- Villain Protagonist
FinesseA goblin by birth and a tinkerer by trade, Finesse works for Muschio whipping up assorted gadgetry.
- Anguished Declaration of Love - It goes HORRIBLY wrong.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hair Decorations: More like an ear dec, she wears it to remember Muschio's father saving her dad.
- Kawaiiko: Awwwww, Lil!Finesse~!
- The Smart Guy
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Has warmed up as of late.
- Wrench Wench
TislomerThe d'awwable cutebold alchemist and hunter.
- Break the Cutie: The explosion that cost most of her face. Aw, man...!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- The Cutie
- Perky Female Minion
- Viewer Gender Confusion
BabrakusThe silent type. A New Breed kobold, it's damn near impossible to get more than a few words out of him. Is a craftsman, and is cool as a cucumber. Desires to become a fisherman.
AshedelA female Nedynvor. Commanded a presence at the Tower of Olber.
DompagCan hit people real hard and eats lava. Also a self-proclaimed ladies'
Marjani "Ona" OpendaA Kepling witch doctor (doctoress? Witch nurse?) specializing in herbalism and voodoo. Has an extreme aversion to rape caves and getting hit in the "taco."
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Was able to fix Tislomer good as new, but not without a "mishap".
- Genki Girl
- Groin Attack: Rare female version.
- The Medic
- Unusual Euphemism: ..."Taco?"
Geppa, aka Grey FangA gnoll.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: apparently she has gone from Ax-Crazy to this.Master Bignose is upstairs talking to Lady Bigtits about Stupid Town No One Cares About
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- I Just Want To Not Be Insane
- Jerkass Woobie
- Yandere: with Dompag, though in a "big sister" way.
Wes FumoA blacksmith. Apparently has self-esteem problems.
- Afraid of Needles: blacksmithing doesn't usually involve needles.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: despite his nervousness, he's a good blacksmith.
- Dramatic Stutter
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Emmy.
PendleA bugfolk advisor.
- Afraid of Blood
- Idle Rich: has shades of this.
- Not So Above It All: he has inquired about, ahem, "curtesians".