Characters: Daddy's Daughters
open/close all folders
Sergei Vasnetsov (Andrei Leonov)
The family patriarch, a therapist trying to raise five daughters by himself.
- The Cobbler's Children Have No Shoes: The family psychotherapist's own family is dysfunctional.
- Kavorka Man: He may not be attractive, but women sympathize with him, and he often become close to his clients.
- Put on a Bus: When Ludmila returned and he went to Krasnoyarsk.
Ludmila Vasnetsova (Nonna Grishaeva)
Sergei's wife, who left him years ago. She returned, and they are now back together.
Maria Vasnetsova (Miroslava Karpovich)
The eldest daughter, considered a beautiful heartbreaker. Her dream is to become an actress and marry a rich man.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Has worn all three hair colors at various times.
- Poster-Gallery Bedroom: Posters of her favorite singer.
Vasnetsova Vasilieva (Anastasia Sivaeva)
The second daughter, a Goth who later goes through an identity crisis. She marries Venik and now has a daughter.
- Cross Cultural Kerfuffle: Goths are not common in Russia, and Darya's Gothic fashions show the audience just how much Daddy's Daughters borrows from American TV shows.
Eugenia Vasnetsova (Darya Melnikova)
The third daughter, initially a rough and athletic Tomboy, but she later met a boy and smoothed out. She has become the press secretary of the Prime Minister.
- Put on a Bus: Went to America, then more recently became press secretary of the Prime Minister.
Galina Sergeyevna Vasnetsova (Liza Arzamasova)
The fourth daughter, a Child Prodigy who knows several languages. She was going to study at the police academy, but later decided to study science instead.
- Awesome Anachronistic Apparel: Dresses like someone from the 1990s or earlier◊.
- Child Prodigy: IQ of 173.
- Full-Name Basis: A Russian variation - she is nearly always referred to, even by her parents, as "Galina Sergeyevna", a form of address normally reserved for authority figures.
- Omniglot: Knows ten languages, including Russian, English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Czech, Latin, and Icelandic.
Polina Vasnetsova (Katya Starshova)The youngest daughter, nicknamed "Pugovka" ("button"). She often inadvertently comes up with witty sayings to help the adults resolve the plot of the episode.
Pavel Sergeevich Vasnetsov (Yevgeny Kolpakov)The long-awaited son of Sergei and Ludmila, Pavel was born in early 2011.
Alexei Vasnetsov (Mikhail Kokshenov)Sergei's father.
Nina Vasnetsova (Nina Ruslanova)Sergei's mother.
Pavel Alexeevich Vasnetsov (Actor not known)Sergei's brother, who has five sons.
Anatoly Tyutchev (Fyodor Dobonravov)Sergei's cousin, a poet/singer who is often in and out of prison.
Antonina Semyonova (Olga Volkova)Mother of Ludmila.
Ilya Polezhaykin (Mikhail Kazakov)Galina's classmate and boyfriend. He is a big, strong, cheerful young man who enjoys sports. However, he is the worst student in the class, and has been held back. It is only thanks to Galina that he can pass the class, and he also is quick to protect Galina. Later on, he and Galina split up, and he falls in love with Katya.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: He looks to be nearly twice the size of Galina.