Card Carrying Villain: Web Original
- The Villain Evil from the Flash cartoon Bonus Stage is also named "Evil".
- Evil Blah in The Demented Cartoon Movie.
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog has the Evil League of Evil, an elite organization of Card Carrying Villains (led by Bad Horse, the Thoroughbred of Sin). The Doc himself (who claims to have a Ph.D. in Horribleness) is a Noble Demon who aspires to be a member and says he will show his love interest that he's a true villain. Act I features him practicing his Evil Laugh and discussing his application to ELE; in Act III, he's perfected the laugh and indulges in some hamtastic Evil Gloating.
- Doctor Steel is apparently a member of the Mad Scientists Union (Local 42) and also seems to be on an Evil Genius Committee.
- Vegeta in season 1 of Dragon Ball Z Abridged:
Vegeta: That's it, everyone dies! Say goodbye to your planet, Kakarot!Goku: That's not very nice.Vegeta: OF COURSE NOT, I'M F**KING EVIL!
- Later as he's shot by Frieza, Goku tells him that if all this wouldn't have happened to him, he would be evil, and Vegeta replies "Ohh, no, I'd still be evil. If the situation were reversed, this conversation would never have happened. You'd be dead, and I'd be laughing."
- Also Freiza, he even demands God to strike him down and laughs when he survives unscathed
- The Circle of Cold Flames, from the Global Guardians PBEM Universe, is an order of mystics and sorcerers dedicated to overthrowing Heaven and instituting a reign of evil over the earth (and putting themselves in control over it all in the end). They even describe themselves and their plans as evil when talking to one another.
- The Evil Gamer, evil twin brother of The Irate Gamer, he constantly uses the word "evil", lives in the "Castle Of Evil", and wanted to do an "evil Aflac Duck" for the Aflac audition sketch.
- Sarah Genatiempo is revealed to have been this all along in the LG15: the resistance finale. "Hello? McFly? I'm evil! Completely and utterly evil."
- Vendetta. In the web cartoon, Vendetta's main reason to destroy Charlotte seems to be because she thinks Vendetta and the fiends are nice and her friends, although in the TV series, this boils down to "Charlotte is annoying". Same with Mrs. Minty, who is unaware(?) of Vendetta's evilness and treats her like another misbehaving student, which doesn't end well.
- Mr. 'Freaking Stinking Cheating' Doom of the Mario Party TV group doesn't particularly mind being seen as the token evil teammate, and uses this as an excuse whenever the others get salty.
- Ganondorf, from the Machinima series Melee's End, seems to only act as an antagonist because he was designed as a bad guy.
- In Nocte Yin, about a third of the population has Villain in the job description and most of them fall under this category.
- The hammy Evil AI O'Mally often goes off on long speeches about how he will "Crush every living soul into dust!", or use phrases like "For the love of evil".
- SCP-353 of the SCP Foundation is a Plague Master who refers to herself only as "Vector", gathers new types of infectious agents "because I can", and is considered by the staff to have "X-men villain fantasies".
- So You've Decided to Be Evil is an online guide for Card Carrying Villains.
- There's a book version called How To Be A Villain.
- Dr. Insano and Ask That Guy. To a lesser extent, The Nostalgia Chick is fully and proudly aware that she's an evil little bitch.
- In Trinton Chronicles, the group known as Trinty plays this role well.
- In Unforgotten Realms, the Evil Overlord Timmy the Evil spends his evil time discussing his evil plans for the destruction of the not-so-evil heroes with the evil Professor Walrus. All of his evil plans so far include using evil crystals with a variety of evil powers. Evil.
- In Prolecto, Sonya sees herself as this. In a subversoin, she's loyal to her father, who is a Well-Intentioned Extremist, and ends up pulling a Death Equals Redemption.
- Marik in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series has this tendency. Ironically, he is one of the least evil characters.
Bakura: Why do we even need the card game at all? Why can't we just push him off the boat?Marik: No! The card game is essential to the plot! The EVIL plot!
- Carl from Llamas with Hats. He admits to being a "dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence". When his roommate Paul tells him that his meat dragon looks terrifying, he responds with "Thank you".