Games with their own page:
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Kingdom Hearts Coded
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]
- "Dearly Beloved", as always, is lovely. This time taking on an adorable music boxy sound, to go with the adorable look of the game.
- Daybreak Town's Field Theme is a sweet, optimistic little number that captures the innocence of the setting.
- Daybreak Town's Battle Theme, meanwhile, is a catchy, upbeat track that has a modern Sonic the Hedgehog vibe to it.
Drammatica and Memória!
- "Destati" got worked over, adding much more brass and giving a much more epic feel, making the original, once one of the greatest songs in the series, seem meek in comparison.
- The theme associated with Roxas, the Other Promise, also gained its own orchestral version. Most of the song is spent building up, but the final climax brings both chills to the spine and a tear to the eye.
- There's also "Twinkle Twinkle Holidays", an orchestration of the theme used in Christmas Town. While not epic in the same way as the others listed here, it is still worth mentioning.
- What takes the cake, though, is the masterpiece known as "The 13th Anthology". Yoko Shimomura took every single track within the games that had used Another Side's central theme (and The Encounter), and worked them together into one goosebump-inducing song.
- Yoko Shimomura's second compilation album, Memória!, has a new arrangement of "Vector to the Heavens", Xion's theme. The 1:30 preview needs to be heard.
- The full version is the work of angels, no pun intended.
- Memória!'s version of Dearly Beloved is a simple but stunning rendition of the classic theme.
Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts and Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts Field & Battle
- For Piano Collections, "2nd Mov.: Kairi - Andante Sostenuo" and "3rd Mov. Riku: - Scherzo e Intermezzo". This is arguably the loveliest Kairi's Theme has been (and that's saying something), and Riku's Theme is just drenched with awesomeness.
- "1st Mov.: Sora - Allegro Con Brio", which turns the already great theme into an upbeat piano piece. There's even a surprise from 1:35-1:45.
- And for Field & Battle, "Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion" made it possible that Xion's Theme could be even more bittersweet.
- "Medley of Conflict", which combines several battle themes into one epic piano piece.
- The "Hollow Bastion" Theme works amazingly well as a piano piece.
- The "Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved", which is probably the greatest "Dearly Beloved" piano arrangement that exists. This version's epicness comes from the feeling of climbing stairs as you listen to it. With the simple, standard Dearly Beloved at the beginning of the album, this awesome piece bookends the album with a virtuoso presentation of a fairly simple melody.
- Then there's "The Other Promise" in its most emotional incarnation, for sure.
- "The 13th Side", which is an amazing piano medley of Organization XIII Themes.
- "Rising Sun", a rock remix of Hikari by CarboHydroM will get you pumped and ready to take down some Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed!
- Marluxia's final battle theme, "Lord of the Castle", can remixed to an epicness greater than in "Anthology", courtesy of bakuriu007. His remix of Xion's Theme is also wonderfully tearjerking. Here's the site where you can hear the rest of the awesomeness.
- sasukeshika's rock remixes manage to take the epic of KH battle themes and take them Up to Eleven. For example, Vanitas' Final Battle (Unbreakable Chains), Xion's Final Battle (Vector to the Heavens), Lord of the Castle, and Deep Anxiety. He has at least a dozen others, too!
- The Symphonic Fantasies Kingdom Hearts piece. Fifteen minutes of pure orchestrated gorgeousness with all of the major pieces from the games seamlessly strung together. My god.
- Blue.Nocturne provides Shimomura-like renditions of otherwise unused Disney songs with Colors of the Wind, Bells of Notre Dame, and Hellfire.
- sephfire of OC ReMix remixed Hollow Bastion into this awesome piece of work! Definitely worth a listen.
- Kyle Landry is a great pianist on his own, but his KH stuff is the work of gods!
- Someone did a dual mix of "Dark Impetus" and "L'Impeto Oscuro". Being a dual mix of two fantastic boss themes already featured on this page, it is just as amazing as you think it is.
- "Kingdom Hearts: A Nobody's Tale". An amazing remix of many of the works shown above, all into four minutes and thirty seconds of awesomeness. Epic beyond belief.
- Similarly, there's "The Light of The Worlds", a fan-made Final Boss theme that combines 15 pieces of Awesome Music from Kingdom Hearts into a 7 minute suite.
- Darkness of the Unknown--Piano Improvisation by Kiwii216 (who has done other Kingdom Hearts piano remixes) is a serene yet sharp interpretation of the original that manages to capture the style of Kingdom Hearts despite its differences.
- The Darkness of the Unknown ~DZ Arrangement~ is an amazing remix of the theme, with an incredible choir and...everything, really.
- L i z z has written some very good fanmade lyrics to some character themes, including Xion (which is a Tear Jerker), Roxas, and Naminé.
- Musician PelleK tried his hand at doing Power Metal covers of both "Simple And Clean" and "Passion", which have to be heard to be believed. He also tried his hand at composing his own original Theme Tune for Kingdom Hearts III, which can be heard here.
- Pick Dark Impetus and mix it with Dearly Beloved with some minor Hikari in the mix and what do you get? Symphonic Storm's Mysterious Sleeper. It is just plain awesome.
- Amanda Lee, a Youtuber popular for her English covers of anime themes, put together this heartwarming lullaby that combines melodies from "Simple and Clean", "Passion", and "Dearly Beloved".
- Project Destati is all these amazing tracks reorchestrated. Currently they have "Light" and "Awakening" available on their YouTube channel, both of which are also available for purchase on loudr, iTunes, and spotify!