- The entire opening pre-credits sequence still holds up.
- When Orlov is interrogated by Bond, he gives him an Oh Crap! moment to rival a similar scene in Goldfinger, with just two words:
Bond: You can't be inviting a nuclear war. What happens when the US retaliates?
General Orlov: Against whom?
- Bond (dressed as a clown) says "I am deadly serious!" And we believe him.
- Q orchestrating an assault on the Big Bad's palace involving a hot-air balloon and several dozen bikini-clad jewel-thief circus contortionists.
- This leads to a great moment once Q lands the balloon; the ladies make such a fuss over helping him out of the basket... apparently Bond isn't the only Sex God at MI-6. Best of all is Q's reaction; instead of being all, "Leave me alone," it's more like, "Let me get out of this thing first!"
- Bond rolls Kamal Khan's dice after realizing they are rigged to always land a double-six, but he doesn't bother to look at them to confirm it. He instead just stares at Kamal's pissed off face.
Bond: Well, I should use your "lucky dice". (shakes to roll) Player's privilege. (rolls, doesn't look at the result, directly at Kamal) Well, what do you know. Double six. I win.
- Gobinda has his own CMOA by crushing the dice with his fist, never taking his eye's off Bond with a really effective Death Glare.
- Bond's literal And This Is For... moment when he avenges 009:
Mischka (prepares to stab Bond): And this. . .for my brother!Bond (dodges knife by swinging the door he's pinned to open, and throws his own, killing him): And that's for 009!
- The whole final action sequence, with Bond clinging to the top of Kahn's plane in mid-air, even as the plane moves upside down.