Awesome: A View to a Kill
- May Day, disguised as a stage hand, murders Bond's contact at the Eiffel Tower with a poisoned butterfly performance prop, then base-jumps off the top with Bond tailing her from the streets, and she gets away.
- May Day gets another one with her Heel-Face Turn. Going out like that is BAD. ASS. She decides to Go Out with a Smile and laughing at Zorin.
- Roger Moore doesn't normally do his own stunts, but he did his own driving, as he was a trucker before he was an actor.
- May Day deciding she will be on top.
- The look on Bond's face shows he's clearly not used to women as... assertive as May Day.
- Not that Bond minds.
- Stacey taking out Scarpine with a fire extinguisher.
- Followed up by her trying to grab Zorin's foot during the final battle... and actually slowing him down for a few seconds.
- The Final Battle on the Golden Gate Bridge, especially with John Barry's Golden Gate Bridge Fight theme playing.