- Whaling on the Wrong Crowd with a baseball bat.
Marik: Okay, that's it! I'm going in here and counting to ten, and if things haven't settled down, you're all going to get a collective spanked bottom! (starts swinging bat) Hey, batta batta batta batta SWING BATTAH! (standing over a downed thug) And now, a moment of silence for John Cena.
- Marik's EPIC Curb-Stomp Battle against a flight of stairs
- Bakura's constant commenting in Part 6. He's getting rather... excited...
- Marik finally coming out of the closet, even if it was only for like 15 seconds.
Marik: Ok, ok! I admit it! I'm gay, I'm gay! I like men, and I like men's bottoms, and I have a whole folder on my computer filled with Thiefshipping pictures!
- Marik singing his jam: 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence in Part 7. Awesome as it sounds.
- Would you believe it if I told you that Melvin gets one of the greatest Take That! rants in the entire series?
Melvin: (while stabbing other characters) Look, it wasn't me, I'm totally innocent, it was the video games! They made me do it! They turned me into a cold-blooded killer! Therefore, I cannot be blamed for any of the things that I'm doing. (stabs) Including that... nah, I'm just kidding. Video games are harmless, you friggen idiot.