Awesome: Lilo & Stitch
- Stitch's escape from the prison ship.
- Especially how he broke free. He figured out that the guns were trained on his DNA and used his saliva to get him to fire where he wanted. When Jumba said Stitch could think like a supercomputer, he wasn't kidding!
- Stitch's moment towards the end of the movie, when he tackles a gasoline truck, drives it into a volcano, tears a hole in it, and rides the ensuing explosion to crash through Gantu's ship, gets pounded with Gantu's enormous fist, only to lift up said fist while yelling "also cute and FLUFFY!" Epic. WIN.
- The delivery of his triumphant "ALOHA!!!" in the aforementioned scene.
- "Stupid head." Cue unloading a gasoline tank into a volcano.
- Fridge Brilliance might apply here...he's not just riding the explosion. He's SURFING THE WAVE OF FIRE, and ENJOYING IT!
- Also, he saves a froggy whilst doing everything mentioned above.
- Right before the above scene, Stitch is in a teary panic over Lilo being kidnapped by Gantu...then the fuel tanker shows up. Stitch then goes from Heroic BSOD to Let's Get Dangerous in about one second. And it is BADASS.
- "BLUE PUNCH BUGGY! NO PUNCH BACK!"
- Jumbaa's has to be when he turns to Stitch and shouts "IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S SHOWTIME!"
- "Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!"
- The fact Lilo beat the crap out of Mertle twice.
- Jumba, locked in a prison cell, immediately deduces why the Councilwoman came to see him and manipulates the situation to his advantage, leaving him armed with a plasma cannon, in control of a fairly powerful ship, and released from prison.
- A more subtle one. Experiment 626 was designed to destroy everything he touches. His only instincts are to enable him to fulfill that goal. Lilo, a six year old girl, not only manages to turn him from his original programming in less than three days without even trying to the point where even the Grand Councilwoman can see he's a civilized individual, but she then proceeds in the sequels and television series to repeat this process for over six hundred more dangerous and evil experiments even when they could easily kill her with their capabilities. By "Leroy and Stitch", she ends up with Gantu, the guy she and Stitch have been humiliating for about three years on a regular basis, pointing out that she's a credible threat to Hamsterviel's Evil Plan and actually turning to her side because she's just that talented at gaining formerly-evilish individuals to turn good. Stitch might be super strong, but Lilo's got her own power.
- The climax. Gantu's merrily flying along, requesting hyperspace clearance. Then Jumba's ship rises up, and it dwarfs Gantu's.
Jumba: What? Think we walked here?
- Lilo manages to not only prevent Stitch from being taken away but herself as well by stating that arresting Stitch would technically count as stealing.
- To put this into perspective, Lilo says this to the Grand Councilwoman herself. A six year old girl pulled a legal loophole out on one of the most powerful and wise aliens in the galaxy and won.
- This awesome post on how truly amazing and inspirational Nani is.