General FicsNormality by General Zoi
- Recommended by Andyroid
- Synopsis: A teenaged Mertle finds she's drifted apart from her Girl Posse, and ends up turning to an unlikely source of companionship: her long-time punching bag Lilo Pelekai.
- Recommended by Rise from Your Grave
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Lilo finds herself missing her parents again as she remembers the night of the accident that killed them, which she was actually in. She and Stitch use Jumba's time-traveling surfboard to go back in time to that night and she has Stitch rescue them in order to have them alive with her newly-extended 'ohana. However, what she does not realize when she and Stitch go back to the present was that, as a result of saving their lives that night, she and Stitch never met after he crash-landed on Earth. Since she never needed to go to the animal shelter, she does not meet Experiment 626 there and he does not get rehabilitated, and the duo of Lilo and Stitch are now in an Alternate Timeline where 626 has become a cruel and commanding emperor of a Polynesia under his control and his influence is expanding. After the time board gets confiscated, stranding the duo in this horrible timeline, they must work with a dwindling resistance in order get the board back and save the world from the clutches of Emperor 626.
- Tags: Dark Fic
- Recommended by Rise from Your Grave
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: The entire Pelekai 'ohana of humans, aliens and experiments gather around a campfire for a special family fun night planned by Stitch. However, he didn't plan on anything for them to do save for eating a lot of snacks, so Lilo suggests that they should tell campfire stories, all revolving around a thought she had: "What if Stitch never crash-landed on Earth?"
- Comments: As the synopsis states, the characters tell unique campfire stories based on the aforementioned "What If?" idea, interspersed with many interruptions from the others as the night goes on. The author does a good job keeping everyone in-character while they narrate their tales, with some less-developed characters (mainly the experiments) receiving believable expanded characterizations in the main story. The tales that the characters spin are really supportive of the little blue alien, which show just how tight the 'ohana would most likely have become since the end of The Series if this was canon. Finally, the fic itself strongly feels like a possible special post-Leroy & Stitch episode of The Series, especially with Leroy getting a Heel–Face Turn in the fic, becoming accepted into the 'ohana. As of the most recent update (on April 8, 2016), there have been eight campfire stories in the fic told so far by (in order) Nani, Bonnie, Leroy, Gantu, Slushy, Heckler, Jumba, and Cobra. The author is also accepting suggestions (via PMs or reviews) for other ideas as long as they fit the basic theme of the "What If?" question. He usually keeps the fic updated on a monthly basis.note
CrossoversLoki, Lilo, & Stitch by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel
- Recommended by bookwormgal
- Synopsis: Loki fell from the Bifrost. He landed on the Hawaiian island of Kaua'i. He's not the first non-Midgardian to end up there, as it turns out.
- Comments: There are four stories so far, include a rewrite of The Avengers with Loki and Stitch on the side of the heroes. Definitely worth checking out.
- Recommended by Belphegor
- Synopsis: Based off the Tumblr post: Lilo and Boo become room mates in college. They become fast friends, and Boo doesn't shy away from Stitch and Lilo doesn't think Mike Wazowski is a weird name for a fish. Everything is going smoothly, until one night when something sneaks into their dorm, and Stitch disappears into the closet...
- Comments: The author took inspiration from this Tumblr post about Lilo meeting Boo and ran with it. The result is a 22,000 one-chapter fic (not marked complete, but the story stands alone) that does perfect justice to all characters and both worlds (humans' and monsters'). Great story.