Awesome: Cow and Chicken
- Cow releasing a Big "NO!" in slow motion, while the background slows down. It was to get a quarter.
- In one I Am Weasel! skit, Super Cow inexplicably shows up at the end. The Red Guy is at first shocked, then says he didn't expect that she would find him in a Weasel cartoon. He asks her to dance, she decks him in the face with her udders.
- Regardless of how ridiculous extremes the writers took He Who Must Not Be Seen with Cow and Chicken's parents by basically having them being a couple of living legs, it is amazing that the artists of the show actually drew them as using their bare feet for some activities that require dexterity. Difficult but Awesome can only describe the artists bothering to do this.
- Mom can easily play the piano with her toes, quickly tie a blind hold on Chicken so fast that her toes move in a blur despite balancing on a leg, and even use a pistol that shoots ham strings by holding it with between the sole of her foot and her big toe so that she can press the trigger with her remaining toes. She can easily grab Cow (who weighs 300 pounds) and throwing her to her shopping cart when she confused her with a shop product.
- Another one featuring Mom is her being the protagonist of the show's short to celebrate the tenth aniversary of Cartoon Network. The short starts with Mom sitting on a couch with her shoes off. She is holding a balloon between the toes of one foot before using her other foot to grab the balloon's neck to tie it up. The video ends with an Epic Fail as the balloon gets shot out of Mom's feet after she's done tying the knot. Despite her failure, it is amazing that the artists did anyway.
- For starters, the artists could have made Mom move her legs into a blur or make her feet bigger(like they occasionally did in scenes that require her to show good dexterity) to make the scene easy to animate. Instead of that, they give her small feet and she does the steps to tie up the balloon in a slow and meticulous way the same way a person without hands would tie a balloon with their feet. That must have been a challenge for the artists to draw.
- It may also count as an Offscreen Moment of Awesome but, as the balloon flies out of Mom's feet, a Freeze-Frame Bonus shows a bunch of tied up balloons across the house. Since Mom is the only character in the scene, it can be implied that she bought, inflated, and tied up all the balloons by herself. Excluding the balloon in the video, it really shows Mom is VERY talented with her feet.
- The fact that they chose to focus on Mom doing such intricate work with her feet rather than any other major character who could have done something party-related that was not that challenging to draw shows that the artists wanted a challenge. It may also count as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming as they could have done an easier job but opted to do such difficult video to celebrate the anniversary of the channel.