- Development Hell: The movie adaptation.
- From Bad to Worse: You will repeatedly hate yourself for turning a page.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- The last few pages, where we see 1 and 2 adopted by a homeless man, the scars from their cybernetics slowly fading. Owned; loved. Dr. Trendle sees them and hands the guy several hundred dollars.
- 1 and 2's conversation at the end of part three, where 2 shows its newfound respect for 1."IS HOME."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A bomb-throwing rabbit that looks like it has an eyepatch? It's the Goddamned Demobunny.
- Nightmare Fuel: In a nutshell? 4
- The hideous "rat biorgs" - half robotic, half fleshy remote controlled rats.
- The part where 4's eyes are clawed out by 2, and its speech bubbles turn solid black.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: The comic is quite Anvilicious on its condemnation of unregulated animal testing, but the story of the three abused protagonists being made into Cyborgs made it a somber story.
- Tear Jerker: Pretty much the whole thing."?what is home?"
"home is — run. no. more."
- "Bad dog. Bad dog. Bad dog."
- The Woobie: All three protagonists, but especially 3.
YMMV / WE 3