- Awesome Music: The game itself had its own compositions, which sounded great.
- Broken Base: On whether or not it was a good idea for Disney to have cancelled the game.
- Crazy Awesome: The protagonist's partner had traits of this.
- Screwed by the Network: A promising Star Wars title, which looked to take the series in a darker direction and may have had a lot of ambition as a solid next-gen title, was cancelled when Disney closed the doors on LucasArts.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The game was meant to look cinematic, blurring the line between what's a cutscene and what's playable. It showed.
YMMV / 1313