- Acceptable Political Targets: Everyone. Nobody is safe.
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: See below.
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: Marcus Brigstocke's rants about David Blaine
- Brigstocke (after Blaine failed to break an underwater record): "You're not magic, you're not a wizard, you're just a moist git!"
- "And now, on Children's BBC... Iraqi Races."
- Crowning Music Of Awesome: Any one of Mitch Benn's songs, overlapping with Crowning Moment Of Funny.
- Most Wonderful Sound: Andy Hamilton's voice when he gets really into pointing out how absurd a story is, especially a 'dumb criminals' one.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Whenever Marcus Brigstocke has a rant, he tends to drop a message that cannot be stressed enough. To do this, he tries testing the boundaries to see just how far the message can be stressed.
YMMV / The Now Show