- Awesome Music: In spite of being one of the most hysterically unfitting horror themes ever (if not the most), the opening theme is actually pretty good. And whether or not the rest of Ron Grainer's score fits the film, it's pretty undeniably said movie's most competent and engaging technical aspect.
- Fetish Retardant: The lengthy sex scene between Lucy and Gino is overly-long and cheesy at best and downright nauseating at worst. It's almost like something out of The Room in that regard.
- Narm: Too many examples to list, but here are some of the more prominent ones:
- Lucy giving birth. The way it's directed makes it look more like she's in mid-orgasm than mid-contraction.
- Ralph Bates' incredibly unconvincing Italian accent.
- So Bad, It's Good: It's effectively a slasher movie about a killer newborn baby played completely straight.
YMMV / The Devil Within Her