- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Is Holly Blue only pretending to not understand Steven as a way of being incredibly condescending, or does she genuinely lack some sort of Translator Microbes the other gems have?
- Holly Blue's statements about the Zoo's origins are hard to reconcile with the later reveal that Blue and Yellow actually created it in a misguided effort to appease Pink's desire to save the population of Earth. It seems that for some reason they propagated the story that Pink was the one behind it, but why?
- "Now We're Only Falling Apart," would go on to reveal that this was a mistake on the part of Blue and Yellow- Pink wanted the humans of Earth to live in peace, the other Diamonds thought that the best way to do this would be to make a zoo where they could live after Earth was destroyed.
- Narm: The first two times Garnet unfused, it was pretty believable that Steven, and then Pearl and Amethyst, would say "Ruby, Sapphire!" This time, Steven seems to say it just to say it.
- Narm Charm: Alternatively, some people like to interpret "Ruby, Sapphire!" As the group's way of excitedly greeting the two individual Gems by name.
YMMV / Steven Universe S4E12 "Gem Heist"