- Moment of Awesome: For The Asylum at least. Largely known for making Mockbusters and movies like Sharknado, this film surprised a lot of people and it got positive to decent reviews.
- MIKE! IT'S OVER!
- Nightmare Fuel: Horror and haunting aside, the fact you've stuck in your house unable to leave it solely for the fact you defended yourself over your abusive spouse is a bit creepy.
- Just how far Mike goes to torment Marnie is unnerving, even when he's been killed by her.
- Mike's brutal killing of Joey. The bone snapping, the teeth wrecking, the jaw breaking...
- Tear Jerker: Arguably Marnie's predicament.
- The Halloween candy scene. Marnie dresses up as Snow White and sits in the doorway (not to activate the alarm) to allow kids to get candy from it (and arguably talk to her due to how lonely she is) and yet nobody does.
- Too Dumb to Live: A woman is being haunted by the vengeful ghost of her abusive husband. He's shown her that he can move anything in the house anytime he wants, so what does she do? She throws her wedding ring in the garbage disposal, then decides to fish it out with her hands. After narrowly avoiding losing her hand, she invites the neighbor boy over for some fun. In her defense, she thought she had rid herself of her husband.
- The Woobie: Marnie. She kills her abusive husband in defense and somehow the police (and arguably Shanks, who was Mike's partner) believe she's at fault and put her in her predicament. She's also ostracized by the neighborhood as seen in the Halloween scene and it's obvious her marriage with Mike was anything but loving.
YMMV / 100 Feet